Author Topic: Help Me Please!!!!!!  (Read 5842 times)

Offline Snoweezy

• Tier 1
  • ....STALKER
    • View Profile
Help Me Please!!!!!!
« on: October 15, 2010, 08:03:27 PM »
Hello.Here I'm a Stalker.But I want to become Hunter.I slowly understand that Hunter is right choice for Rangers(I'm level 19)I don't know how to become Hunter(But I really want).I love this game very much.But If i will not find out a way for changing my specaliziation,maybe i will stop playing.So..........dear moderators,administrators someone just help me.I'm waiting for your answers

THANKS

Crassus

Re: Help Me Please!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2010, 08:59:57 PM »
There are 2 ways to change.
The first one is to spent 25 diamonds and redistribute the skill points. If you do this you will be able to select again specialization (or sub-class).
(Note: Since some time ago some changes made many players to want to change their specialization, the IH team gave to each account a free redistribute, I don't know if it is active this one free time redistribute but give it a try).
The second way is to start from the beginning creating a new account. (this is the only option if someone want to change main class i.e. from warrior to ranger).

Offline Snoweezy

• Tier 1
  • ....STALKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2010, 06:18:46 AM »
So will I get a chance of free changing spec.?I want to change it really.Someone answer me.If u need i will give you pass.Just change my spec.,please *UNDECIDED* *UNDECIDED* *UNDECIDED*

Crassus

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2010, 01:33:15 PM »
So will I get a chance of free changing spec.?I want to change it really.Someone answer me.If u need i will give you pass.Just change my spec.,please *UNDECIDED* *UNDECIDED* *UNDECIDED*

Since you want to change your sub-class (specialization) give it a try... But, I think the free option was for attribute points not skill points... I believe I gave you the 2 options you have. Choose one of them. There is nothing more to do about it...
The game it self gives you the option for some diamonds to change your subclass, or to create a new hero for free (but you lose all of your progress).

The weird thing is that the most players want to change from hunters to stalkers... Why you want to do the opposite?

P.S. Don't give your password to anyone! If you do he can mess with your account and the only responsible will be you...
IH team doesn't need (or know) your password but they to enter to your account. And forum moderators or trusted members are not authorized for such actions...

Offline Snoweezy

• Tier 1
  • ....STALKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2010, 01:52:35 PM »
Many players want to become Stlkers coz they don't know the giant advantage of range,hunting skill and volley.Huters with the help of previous 3 skills can fight with more powerful enemies(creatures)>>>So they can get more experience.I have read the opinions of Huters who had become Stalkers(they don't know that in future they will open a new topic in forum asking to help em become Hunters).Then I hat Stalkers with Javelins.I was fighting with sword and shield coz i didn't understood that swords are losing range.I'm just becoming like emmmmmmmmmmm...........Ninjas(Fast and Strong) :D :D :D.I hadn't choose ranger for becming Ninja :D :D.HUnters are the best choice.And I'm damning the day when I reached level 15 and choose Stlker :D.All players who had choosen Stalkers are continuing till end and in Tier5 or 6 becoming Hunters...................So let's make this discussin more larger.I want to listen some opinions tpp.......Come On! :) :) :) :)

Offline Snoweezy

• Tier 1
  • ....STALKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2010, 01:59:42 PM »

Crassus

« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2010, 03:04:57 PM »
Well it's not that simple.... It's class and build have it's own pluses and minuses.
Hunters are able to start the battle from greater distances but there are some serious minuses. The first one is that against high armored targets or heroes/mercs with deflect arrows stance (Guardian skill) they will have problem since they have low minimum damage... I had I fight when my stalker merc was inflecting 1k damage per turn when my hunder was inflecting less than 300 per turn. The other issue is that there are skills that lower the enemies range... When you have low range this doesn't affect you much, but if you are based at the fact you will kill the enemy before he reach you then this is a problem... Such skills are ambush (stalker's skill) and "fast skill" (animals such as lions) and some dark followers archers also have range reduce skills...

I am not saying that you shouldn't change your sub-class, I am only saying to consider it again...

Offline Snoweezy

• Tier 1
  • ....STALKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2010, 05:56:59 PM »
Dear Crassus.I don't wan to become Hunter for fighting with Guardians.Challange is secondary thing for me...........Ok.Now it 's problem for me to find out diamonds.In my country I don't have services for buying diamonds :(

Offline Snoweezy

• Tier 1
  • ....STALKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2010, 06:00:52 PM »
What will you offer?????????? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Crassus

« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2010, 06:16:29 PM »
If you want to buy diamonds you can use pay-pal an international and secure way for Internet transactions.
If you don't have and don't want to create one, you can ask your friends, sure someone will have, and give him the money to buy you some diamonds.
And as always diamonds are not only bought with money! You can use your Imperial Hero gold.... Sure it will take you some time to buy 25 diamonds but it's not that hard... If you manage to craft epic/legendary items or have one time craft recipes you can sell them for good amount of gold. (You will need around 7,8 Million)
Also there are story line quests that give diamonds as rewards but they are at tier 5 & 6 ( I am not sure at lower tiers I will see and tell you).

I don't wan to become Hunter for fighting with Guardians.Challange is secondary thing for me...........

Well at next tiers not the challenge but the loot will be more and more dangerous... By loot I mean the ability to attack or get attacked by other players, and the loser lose 10% of his carrying gold and even the currently dug resources (if he was digging when he was attacked...) And at tier 4 some of the towns are not safe places either.

Offline Snoweezy

• Tier 1
  • ....STALKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2010, 07:07:05 PM »
Can you and or other moderators community managers send me diamonds?WHen i will get that 25d.(In Story Line or craft)Be sure first thing i do it will be to send that diamonds back(That time diamonds will be more expensive in gold : :))If someone send it to me i will be very thankful :) :) :)

Crassus

« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2010, 08:56:05 PM »
You know that something like that it's not possible...
I show you the options you have.
So choose one of them...
Sorry but we are not able to provide such kind of help.

Topic locked...