Author Topic: my opinion of Imperial Hero  (Read 1937 times)

Offline protarcus

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
my opinion of Imperial Hero
« on: November 07, 2010, 09:10:38 PM »
Hello to everybody!!

well, i star saying this game its a copy of gladiatus, i played gladiatus for a few monts but turns boring, this game its better, BUT.. that thing of !!"bound items"!!, jaa..., i like the game, so far so good but i wont put my money with things like bounded items, the idea its to pass the items to the mercenary at last, think: u buy armor, wapon or anything, but then u cant get back ur money and not even use with ur mercenary!!! and other thing its one acction point per hour, whats the point with that?? i like to play some time in a game, what more i can do here after use all the points, "nothing" i use all the points in a few minutes, that need a change, like more points and less exp, that way people will be able to play more, or better, no acction points, like runescape, u can play all the time u want, low exp per ore or fight, that way we could play more time.

i like the graphics and how work the game so far and i think this game have a good opportunity to be one of the best, im a fan of the game, im an addict of the games in internet, a have some years playing other games, i like test others to play some thing new, but the gamemaker need to reconsider o few thing like that to bound items, for the good of the game, and to have happy the players that way they wont mind to put they money in the game.

well that what i think i hope dont be anoying, i just say what i say coz i think there its a good oportunity in this game, and sorry if my inglish its not very good, im still learning and have a good day to all

;) ;) ;) ;)

Offline janyemm

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
Re: my opinion of Imperial Hero
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2010, 05:56:05 PM »
Hi,

Let me give my opinion to your opinion *hihi*. Of course I follow your opinion this game is highly over average game. I am playing almost year. As for your 2 mentioned ways to improve game :

1. Bounded items. I agree with you in idea SOME way of using bounded items. Anyway for now I do not know exactly which way. Absolutly free use is not good idea as this will halt crafting in large scale. Use to your other mercs is acceptable way I think, but also will affect crafting. In Tier6 there is one award on end of one whole story - you can unbound one of your item.

2. Action points. From all good think which have this game most I like this game is not time-consuming in heavy way. You need not to be online everyday ( except some extreme cases as when our guild found that after one nice Sunday our guild loses 2 castles because many members was not online for more than 24 hours  :D ). Just now game is not extreme long, here are players which are level 59 and are waiting for second part of Tier6 or Tier7. I think much better idea if you want to play more is create another character ( I know here was poll about multiaccounts, anyway just now it is absolutly legal and true is I do not know imagine how this can be legally changed DURING same server  :o ) This will not affect players which want to play less and you will have chance to better know also another race.

just my opinions,  Jany