Author Topic: manual  (Read 3372 times)

Offline an-dtà-raai

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
manual
« on: June 19, 2009, 07:12:11 PM »
Isn´t there some kind of manual or do i have to find out everything by myself ?

Offline Tiger

• Community Manager
    • View Profile
Re: manual
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2009, 07:19:12 PM »
Curently the game is in beta. there si no official manual, but there are tips of the day and tutorial on the beggining where basics are explained. and everything in game have description on english or in languages in which game is translated. Languages are choosen by flag in bottom of page.
Later there will definitivly be manuals... and game isnt so complicated and most of stuff you can ask on forum and somebody will reply.

Offline isolde

• Tier 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2009, 09:01:17 PM »
Isn´t there some kind of manual or do i have to find out everything by myself ?

I suggest also that you read the news section, everything you need to know is explained in the first few posts there. The Questions sections is also useful for additional info :)

Offline an-dtà-raai

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2009, 10:04:46 AM »
I know it´s beta and I also guess you guys working hard on it but a lot of things don´t make any sense to me...

i saw this today

"Tip of the day
You can’t go on a Battle Mission and gather resources like: wood, ore, coal and gems, but you can win hides."

So what are you trying to tell me with that ??? And even if i could read the msg behind it, how on earth can i win hides???

Offline k_mihai

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2009, 10:43:58 AM »
drop from mobs. when you click on most of spots, you have a choice between fighting mobs, and gathering some resources. if you fight mobs, they can give xp, gold, items etc.
Tank mystic 28
Proud member of Reacro
"Take what you can, give nothing back"

Offline isolde

• Tier 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2009, 05:46:15 PM »
I know it´s beta and I also guess you guys working hard on it but a lot of things don´t make any sense to me...

i saw this today

"Tip of the day
You can’t go on a Battle Mission and gather resources like: wood, ore, coal and gems, but you can win hides."

So what are you trying to tell me with that ??? And even if i could read the msg behind it, how on earth can i win hides???

what it means is that you can not fight AND gather resources at the same time. You have to choose one or the other. However, if you fight you have the chance to get hides, which are also a resource :)

Offline an-dtà-raai

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2009, 03:43:59 PM »
what it means is that you can not fight AND gather resources at the same time. You have to choose one or the other. However, if you fight you have the chance to get hides, which are also a resource :)

ahh ok  ;) i got it now.... maybe it should be more clear ingame so you guys don´t have to bother about such questions here  ;D

thanks to both off you

Offline isolde

• Tier 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2009, 05:58:22 PM »
ahh ok  ;) i got it now.... maybe it should be more clear ingame so you guys don´t have to bother about such questions here  ;D

thanks to both off you

Dont worry, it our job to answer such questions :)