Author Topic: Multiaccounting  (Read 2240 times)

Offline Fragmaster

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
Multiaccounting
« on: December 10, 2010, 08:03:51 AM »
Good day everyone . I did notice that some players play with multiple accounts .I even support it,this game is like unlimited poker game anyway with diamond market ,,ppl like to try different heroes and enjoy the game.

If someone makes 3 accounts and use them for loot gangbanging ,is that punishable?Chain looting works ,in every fight u lose a lot of hp,or some mercs die,not a rocket science that it provides very big,unfair advantage,channeled as great loss for another player.If someone digs gems ,it doesnt hurt directly anyone that much ,but looting does.

#    Result    Opponent    Level    My Level    Battles    Favorites
1    W    
[Ranger]
Mulder
   37    31    Play    [Already in Favorites]
2    W    
[Ranger]
ElFutadore
3    W    
[Ranger]
Quartz

:D funniest part is that this guy lost all 3 attacks because i have 2 healers and some lucky dual wield critical blows happened when needed :) .But seriously ,3x37 (along with full house of L39 mercs)level on poor level 31?is that fair?i could lose a lot of gold there..

i would ask for punishment for quartz elfutadore and mulder for this worst level of multiaccounting.Realm beta

...and yes i suspect its same player because all three have all mercenaries named " - " ,and hits happened in 1 minute . to me its solid proof.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2010, 08:06:58 AM by Fragmaster »

robiolastex

Re: Multiaccounting
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2010, 11:03:03 AM »
the multiaccounting isn't forbidden, no matter how a person use more accounts... so it isn't possible

Cuorion

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2010, 07:07:32 AM »
I don't see why it is disadvantageous for you to be attacked by 3 different accounts once each, compared to be attacked by 1 account three times in a row, for example. If you were to be defeated, you would only lose gold once and get ported to town. The ammount you lose is also what you risked in the first place. You would lose the same if you went down on 1 battle, or if it took 10.

So no, in my personal opinion, there is nothing to punish.

P.S.: If I were you, I would give this guy a lesson. By what he tried on you, it seems he's doing it all the time. Why don't you try to locate his accounts and loot them one by one? ;)

Offline Fragmaster

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2010, 07:23:50 AM »
I don't see why it is disadvantageous for you to be attacked by 3 different accounts once each, compared to be attacked by 1 account three times in a row, for example.

You dont see difference?difference is that he needs to travel 3 times to attack me 3 times with one account,and i would figure out my MP/HP is dropping .Not everyone have travel order.Amount of losing gold (amount i can lose in battle multiplied with chance of being killed) directly depends of my chance of being defeated.I rounded my team well,and not everyone can defeat me,so considering place i was (i know how often and how strong reside there) and time of day( middle of night) ,risk of being attacked by someone who actually can win me was low. Weakening me with 2 attacks first directly spoils my math.

Even if he has travel order,there is no tier4 healer in tier3 province,and he would need at least 30 sec-1 minute to go there,revive,return and attack me again,more than enaugh for me to realise something is not ok.Stronger item price jump exponentially,and power does not ,and its not ok if i can be killed by someone who has crap eq with this dirty trick.Allright u guys can defend current regime of "multi do whatever they want" just because ur own agenda and position,but do not embarass urself by equalizing events of different level of probability .If there is 1% of me losing gold in loot,dont say its my mistake if someone cheats and make it 10%.its not my fault for having gold if its realistic i can protect it.If its legal ,its legal , i realise why and how things work,i dont need any additional useless explanations.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2010, 07:44:30 AM by Fragmaster »

Cuorion

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2010, 07:47:24 AM »
Don't take me wrong here, it's not that I'm trying to go against you or something but...

You are asking for punishment out of rage because someone used allowed aspects of the game to overcome your calculations. What I'm telling is that he has risks as well on the way he plays. Maybe even more risks than you at some points (moving 3 accounts at the same time for example, risks 3 defeats at the same time resulting in tripple loss in both loot and repair). That's why it is not forbidden, not punishable and no big difference.

Offline Fragmaster

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2010, 08:02:26 AM »
 ;) no problems mate .i know mods are here to help im IO mod.Im just suprised with loophole ,im relatively new IH player