Author Topic: Legendary and Epic items in the shops  (Read 3219 times)

Offline thomason

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
Legendary and Epic items in the shops
« on: June 20, 2009, 10:50:24 AM »
When will show the legendary and epic items in the shops? I know that there are special ones, but also should show in the shops (for example one legendary for two days and epic for four days). The price should be higher than the normal and rare ones.

I'm playing on alfa server and I didnt saw any of these items (probably also due to small number of players on the server)

Offline radooo

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Legendary and Epic items in the shops
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2009, 12:32:58 PM »
legendary and epic items can't be bought from shops  :)

gleich

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2009, 12:59:50 PM »
When will show the legendary and epic items in the shops? I know that there are special ones, but also should show in the shops (for example one legendary for two days and epic for four days). The price should be higher than the normal and rare ones.

I'm playing on alfa server and I didnt saw any of these items (probably also due to small number of players on the server)

I am playing on alpha too and I would like to see epic and legendary items for sale also BUT such items in NPC shops will make crafting useless. As you know crafting is essential part of IH.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2009, 01:05:21 PM by gleich »

Offline thomason

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2009, 01:34:52 PM »
Perhaps You right, but remember that those items could have much higher price.
On alpha server probably in that way there wont be any of epic or legendary items, because there are not so many active players.

Offline radooo

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2009, 01:45:23 PM »
you will be able to get legendary and epic items from battles too

Offline thomason

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2009, 01:51:23 PM »
you will be able to get legendary and epic items from battles too

So i'm waiting for the new location.
when will there start because few days ago I read that soon? :P

Offline radooo

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2009, 01:54:38 PM »
soon in not as soon as expected in this game ;D

Offline thomason

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2009, 02:05:34 PM »
soon in not as soon as expected in this game ;D

I noticed that but on the other hand, if something must be good it takes time.

Offline isolde

• Tier 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2009, 05:42:44 PM »
I noticed that but on the other hand, if something must be good it takes time.

It will be soon :) Btw in beta server, we have legendary and epic items already which are crafted.

gleich

« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2009, 09:14:44 PM »
Perhaps You right, but remember that those items could have much higher price.
On alpha server probably in that way there wont be any of epic or legendary items, because there are not so many active players.

Dont get me wrong. I am playing on alpha and beta and I can say these two servers are very different. On alpha players rely on NPC shops to get new equipment, whilst on beta almost everybody buys their stuff from auction house. I bet programmers are trying to make some sort of compromise between these two (NPC traders and auction house sale). Indeed for alpha sadly you are right. We will never see legendary or epic items. Crafters are few (as players by the way) and if they manage to craft something legendary/epic, they will use it not sell it.

P.S. By the way I think I found something like a bug. When a player puts something for sale in auction house and the price is in diamonds he/she avoids paying fees to the house. I'll explain: for example if the selling price is 1 diamond, the fee is 15% max, the house cant get 15% of 1 diamond, so the selling is without any fee. I think this should be fixed somehow.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2009, 09:33:49 PM by gleich »

Offline isolde

• Tier 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2009, 12:13:17 PM »
Dont get me wrong. I am playing on alpha and beta and I can say these two servers are very different. On alpha players rely on NPC shops to get new equipment, whilst on beta almost everybody buys their stuff from auction house. I bet programmers are trying to make some sort of compromise between these two (NPC traders and auction house sale). Indeed for alpha sadly you are right. We will never see legendary or epic items. Crafters are few (as players by the way) and if they manage to craft something legendary/epic, they will use it not sell it.

P.S. By the way I think I found something like a bug. When a player puts something for sale in auction house and the price is in diamonds he/she avoids paying fees to the house. I'll explain: for example if the selling price is 1 diamond, the fee is 15% max, the house cant get 15% of 1 diamond, so the selling is without any fee. I think this should be fixed somehow.

Yes, currently selling in diamonds has no commission. I dont know if this is a bug or its intended to work so.