Author Topic: Reacro regula  (Read 7070 times)

Offline Magnus

• Tier 1
  • Ninguem regula Reacro
    • View Profile
Reacro regula
« on: June 20, 2009, 06:07:58 PM »
Fellow guild members, why arth thy so quiet?

Thy words should rule the forum papers aswell as the provinces!
Cool! 300 character sig!
:)

Offline Repr

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
Re: Reacro regula
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2009, 06:40:08 PM »
isolde does all the ruling one guild can handle :P

"A chat-op is never late! Nor is he ever early. He arrives precisely when we ment him to !"

Offline Magnus

• Tier 1
  • Ninguem regula Reacro
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2009, 08:03:21 PM »
She fills the quota for several guilds...  ;D
Cool! 300 character sig!

Offline Hiske

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2009, 09:35:58 AM »
hello people! It's great to see us all united in this guild. I mean; we ARE the best players around so meeting old friends and enemies in the guild adds a complete new dimension to the e-world! I'm happy that krem fulfilled her destiny as First Lady and also Iron Lady... I'm sure she's very happy about it and we are of course also very happy about it! We all love to be whipped every now and then, right? ;) Quitters, farmers, whiners, ice-cream-lovers, singers, dancers, reporters, teddybears, pillagers, dark-siders and even duckies are welcome! Isn't that great! Now we only have to get the mm's back...  ;D

Offline k_mihai

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2009, 10:57:29 AM »
poor other guilds :D can`t wait to have some guild wars or something similar

1        Reacro    4156041    28207    23    129000    540
2     ZEALOTS    1658214    28009    23    129000    540
3    CasteWar    1312279    24386    20    48000    135
4  DeathStyle    1192977    16787    14    48000    135
5      AlaBala     1075724    13186    11    12000    0
Tank mystic 28
Proud member of Reacro
"Take what you can, give nothing back"

Offline isolde

• Tier 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2009, 12:11:27 PM »
She fills the quota for several guilds...  ;D

I ll remember that next time you ask for iron ingots....

hello people! It's great to see us all united in this guild. I mean; we ARE the best players around so meeting old friends and enemies in the guild adds a complete new dimension to the e-world! I'm happy that krem fulfilled her destiny as First Lady and also Iron Lady... I'm sure she's very happy about it and we are of course also very happy about it! We all love to be whipped every now and then, right? ;) Quitters, farmers, whiners, ice-cream-lovers, singers, dancers, reporters, teddybears, pillagers, dark-siders and even duckies are welcome! Isn't that great! Now we only have to get the mm's back...  ;D

Are you suggesting I am a dictator ?!?! I have fallen pray to all this people, I bust my butt everyday to satisfy all wishes and as usual magnus still tries to steal the leadership like he knows anything except how to craft great epic items naked  ;D

Offline Repr

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2009, 12:39:21 PM »
Are you suggesting I am a dictator ?!?!

ofcourse you are. thats why we all love you

"A chat-op is never late! Nor is he ever early. He arrives precisely when we ment him to !"

Offline Magnus

• Tier 1
  • Ninguem regula Reacro
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2009, 01:59:57 PM »
like he knows anything except how to craft great epic items naked  ;D

I feel more inspired to make cool stuff without chainmail hanging over my face... and taking off body armour is just common sense when I have to carry 50 iron ingots from the stash every friggin' 20 mins. Plus, I can't sleep with javs hanging on my back.

Sure the boots are cool, but speed is not an issue, it's the acceleration I like.
Cool! 300 character sig!

Offline Naylrod

• Lord Commander
  • Tier 1
  • IH Noob
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2009, 08:20:54 AM »
I am busy killing boars.
There are no men like me. There is only me.

Offline k_mihai

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2009, 12:16:58 PM »
yayy, mobs have skills, but i have talent

Edit

ignore that, i died with honor attacking 3 lions :D
« Last Edit: June 22, 2009, 02:35:44 PM by k_mihai »
Tank mystic 28
Proud member of Reacro
"Take what you can, give nothing back"

Offline Naylrod

• Lord Commander
  • Tier 1
  • IH Noob
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2009, 07:40:02 AM »
yayy, mobs have skills, but i have talent

Edit

ignore that, i died with honor attacking 3 lions :D

Try with boars  :D
There are no men like me. There is only me.

Offline Hiske

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2009, 10:06:13 AM »
Because this forum desperately needs some spam… :)

Once upon a time there was a firefighter-moose who was a mythical figure in the world. He was a real hero in shiny armor. Kids were loving and worshipping him and all the girls were in love. The best thing was that not only was he a very brave man; he was also a very great dancer! He got himself some very close friends who were living in a galaxy far far away. The girl was a true fiery amazone who made the hearts of men beat faster and faster before she pierced them. Feared by many, loved by some but admired by almost everyone. She fell in love with a man who was not very famous, except by the people who ever encountered him. They were terrified. For this man knows no mercy. The girl was very happy with him because deep inside he was a very loving and caring person. The three friends explored many distant land and made many friends. At some point in their lives they decided to take it easy for a while, settle down and be surrounded by the friends who they encountered on their journeys. Famous and infamous people from all over the world joined their little peaceful retirement settlement. Mystics and warriors, rangers and duckies, everyone was welcome. The great master of the Dark Side was one of them, just like the famous singer of beer-songs. There was the greatest tiger tamer of all times, the very tiny armor-crafter and many big-mouthed creatures from all walks of life. The little settlement is thriving, it’s a prosperous time. And they lived happily ever after… or not?

Offline raam

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2009, 04:07:25 PM »

Once upon a time there was a firefighter-moose who was a mythical figure in the world. He was a real hero in shiny armor. Kids were loving and worshipping him and all the girls were in love. The best thing was that not only was he a very brave man; he was also a very great dancer! He got himself some very close friends who were living in a galaxy far far away. The girl was a true fiery amazone who made the hearts of men beat faster and faster before she pierced them. Feared by many, loved by some but admired by almost everyone. She fell in love with a man who was not very famous, except by the people who ever encountered him. They were terrified. For this man knows no mercy. The girl was very happy with him because deep inside he was a very loving and caring person. The three friends explored many distant land and made many friends. At some point in their lives they decided to take it easy for a while, settle down and be surrounded by the friends who they encountered on their journeys. Famous and infamous people from all over the world joined their little peaceful retirement settlement. Mystics and warriors, rangers and duckies, everyone was welcome. The great master of the Dark Side was one of them, just like the famous singer of beer-songs. There was the greatest tiger tamer of all times, the very tiny armor-crafter and many big-mouthed creatures from all walks of life. The little settlement is thriving, it’s a prosperous time. And they lived happily ever after… or not?

and so was writen in the books of time, that these prosperus and thriving days was the reson that the people forgot the ancient prophecy, the same one that was deliverd generation after generation by the old and the wise of every province, city, village and tent.
all but one.. the same one that was hiding in the shadows in every party and banquet, he never miss one, day in and day out there he was, some say he had suffer a great tragedy and that even all the wealth and happiness cant bring a smile to his face, and there were right, he never smiled and he never will, but not from a trgedy in the past  it is the one in all there futures and there was nothing to smile abaut that...

Offline Magnus

• Tier 1
  • Ninguem regula Reacro
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2009, 09:26:36 AM »

Thank you hiske, not so much for the reference to me, as for making me smile (sorry raam), a much needed smile. I love you, I love Niels, tycho, the amazon, bel and bez, raf, badger-neb, jerk-testic and so many more.

Thanks for making my life a little richer.

Now I am going to cry a little in the bathroom.
Cool! 300 character sig!

Offline Hiske

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2009, 02:55:20 PM »
Thank you hiske, not so much for the reference to me, as for making me smile (sorry raam), a much needed smile. I love you, I love Niels, tycho, the amazon, bel and bez, raf, badger-neb, jerk-testic and so many more.

Thanks for making my life a little richer.

Now I am going to cry a little in the bathroom.

yeah yeah... I love you too... gosh; why is everyone crying when I'm writing something??? and can we all please please continue the story??? I think we can create something nice here! which is still very much needed!!!