Author Topic: Crafting Ingots  (Read 2156 times)

Offline Nautrax

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
Crafting Ingots
« on: July 17, 2009, 02:46:32 AM »
At wich lv or Tier a miner can start crafting bronze/tin/silver ingots?

So far as i understand a copper ingot is made by 2 copper ore +1 coal; so how you made a bronze ingot?

I was thinking from copper ore you craft it and get the copper ingot; from coal the bronze and so on; i din't knew you need to mix them...

Offline isolde

• Tier 5
    • View Profile
Re: Crafting Ingots
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2009, 09:06:07 AM »
Yes, a tier 1 miner can make only copper ingots, once you reach level 10 you will have access to tier 2 lands where you can mine tin ore as well.

When you are a tier 2 Miner you can make bronze ingots which take 1 copper, 1 coal and 1 tin and also tin ingots, which take 2 tin ore and  1 coal.

When you reach level 20, you will have access to tier 3 lands, there you can mine iron ore and silver ore. From them , if you are a tier 3 miner, you can make iron ingots (2 iron and 1 coal ) and silver ingots (2 silver).

Hope its all clear now :)

Offline Nautrax

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2009, 03:48:27 PM »
clear as water; always a plesure to have a reply from you :D

Offline darkang36

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2009, 11:12:07 PM »
I have tried everything I can think of and looked for everything I can think of and I can't find where/how you can mine ore.  I am a level 13 ranger and I want to start doing round shields and armor.

Offline isolde

• Tier 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2009, 12:35:17 AM »
I have tried everything I can think of and looked for everything I can think of and I can't find where/how you can mine ore.  I am a level 13 ranger and I want to start doing round shields and armor.

1.  Have you chose your profession ? You need to be  a miner in order to mine ore ;)

2. If you have chosen the right profession, then when you click on a battle zone (any place that you fight) it should also give you an option to go and dig ore there. For example in tier 2 best place is probably Wondrous Caves in Haroda province, you can mine copper, coal and tin there.