Author Topic: Animal Testing  (Read 3450 times)

Offline Gambit

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
Animal Testing
« on: June 24, 2009, 02:27:39 PM »
Is it possible to provide more og the animals stats in the full report.

For instance - the str, dex, agility of the creature.
I have had some unusual fights since the animal special abilities were added.

I have had boars charge me and do no additional damage above their normal when they attack.

I have fought 3 2th level tigers who I had a great deal of trouble hitting.  I have 163 dex after their 4% roar at the start of the fight my chance to hit them was only 25%.  That implies I lost roughly 7 points of dex at most.  Leaving me with 156 points of dex.  They would need about a 200 agility figuring in the agility evade bonus.  Is this right?

A friend has fought bulls with a charge attack that killed him in one shot doing over 500 points of damage.

My point is that if this is a beta and we are effectively testing the game we need some more information on the battles and stats to see if they are working the way they are supposed to.

Gambit

chegewara

Re: Animal Testing
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2009, 02:34:14 PM »
you can see enemy stats before fight. just click on 2 crossed swords next to the time. you will see all but special abilities 8)

Offline isolde

• Tier 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2009, 05:43:29 PM »
you can see enemy stats before fight. just click on 2 crossed swords next to the time. you will see all but special abilities 8)

Yes, monsters have also passive abilities which we need to discover ourselves. We will try to make a list with active (visible in report) as well as passive abilities for different monsters.

chegewara

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2009, 05:58:49 PM »
grey wolfs lvl 4 have abilities meele defense lvl 7 which decrease hit points by 50%, brown bear have abilities stun, lion have abilities roar, bull have abilities fast which decrease range attack 8)

Offline Gambit

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2009, 06:47:38 PM »
Thanks - did not know about the 2 crossed swords near time.  Will try that in next fight.  It may be some time before I want to try tigers again though.

Gambit

Offline Gambit

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2009, 07:14:51 PM »
Well maybe I am a little dense.  I can't find the crossed swords.  Next to the pictures of the attackers are single weapons that I can click on for some general stats on the attackers.  But, Strength, dexterity and agility are not listed.  Near the base of the list I can see Item agility bonus and Item Dexterity bonus but that is it.  In a full battle report I also see no crossed swords and not stats for str, agility or dex.

Using Firefox version 3.0.11

Gambit

chegewara

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2009, 07:21:59 PM »
just after when your hero went to battle is little window with timer and button to speed him for 1 diamonds. left from timer is picture with 2 crossed sword. click on it. before you went to dungeon and fight you will see all parameters like agility, dexterity, vitality, strength, armour, health, intelligence, level, class 8)

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: June 24, 2009, 07:30:16 PM by chegewara »

Offline Gambit

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2009, 08:47:16 PM »
Thanks - did not know that - now I am clicking everywhere to make sure that I have not missed any other information sources.

Appreciate the help.

Gambit