Author Topic: Everwhite quest  (Read 3562 times)

Dark

Everwhite quest
« on: December 27, 2010, 01:40:44 PM »
Hi, I have a problem from about 3 days but I don't report it before because I knew no one could help me because of Christmas time, so the problem is the following: I complete some missions in Everwhite province and in step 4 I have gathering resources mission. it writes "gather 12 in ". nothing else about what and where, I gather before only skins so I though that skins or bones could be only but after gathering about 20 skins and 7 bones nothing change in the quest. I would be very happy if someone fix this problem. Realm 3 , nick Wuuu.  greetings

Oton

Re: Everwhite quest
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2010, 03:29:12 PM »
We will check it out in a bit.

Dark

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2010, 06:37:31 PM »
Anyone check my acc to fix the problem?

Dark

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2010, 07:09:32 PM »
guys please someone help me, I'm stock in that step and I would like to complete the quest ...

Sheremetev

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2011, 03:46:22 PM »
Player spolta2 reported the same problem. I don't know if he is from Beta or Realm3.

Offline Hokusai

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2011, 06:27:38 AM »
player ROSSELLA, realm2, has the same problem in that step in everwhite.... what is the solution?? how long he has to wait? we report it by "ask for help" but any intelligent answer arrived back... what we have to do???  :'(

Offline Hokusai

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2011, 06:23:44 AM »
player ROSSELLA realm 2 has still the problem, but now the mission asks for "gather 12 in Eternia" (before it asked for "gather 12 in")

It's the Everwhite storyline, and even if it's unusual that story ask for something in another province, a step on in solving was done... but still it doesn't work because now there is the PLACE but still there is NOT what we have to gather...

Please take a look.

Dark

« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2011, 11:38:57 AM »
it is repair, in my account asks for the same "gather 12 in Eernia" but you have to gather in any location in EVerwhite of course,tell to your friend to kill some tigers and then gather the quantity of SKINS the quest asks for- that will be the end of the step :)
« Last Edit: January 06, 2011, 11:40:45 AM by Dark »

Offline Xylifrost

• Tier 1
  • ground control
    • View Profile
    • Personal hovercrafts for sale in the US
Everwhite quest
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2011, 02:23:30 AM »
after we finally completed the "Captured Son" quest, the NPC we would receive the letter from wasnt at the pier. I dont know if he only appears at some time or something so we decided to do the quest again. This time he was there. Just informing you
To see affordable luxury cars rentals in NY look at my own resource.

Sheremetev

« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2011, 06:20:41 PM »
Player spolta2 reported the same problem. I don't know if he is from Beta or Realm3.

Edit: Problem solved.