Poll

who likes these items?

I like them
Remove them
I'm indifferent
I will not buy diamonds any more

Author Topic: exceptional items  (Read 4612 times)

robiolastex

exceptional items
« on: December 27, 2010, 09:58:15 PM »
well, this is the poll... i allowed 2 vote for user for who want vote both the option 2 that the option 4.

Offline Fragmaster

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
Re: exceptional items
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2010, 10:17:50 PM »
This all can only have sense,if all tools become twice as cheaper.This game should not be any more expensive than it already is..It will kill 2/3 of diamond buyers ,and yes some suckers will continue buying a lot ,at best , cash income for owners will at first be same ,but player population will reduce,leading to ghost realm..

robiolastex

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2010, 10:24:09 PM »
This all can only have sense,if all tools become twice as cheaper.This game should not be any more expensive than it already is..It will kill 2/3 of diamond buyers ,and yes some suckers will continue buying a lot ,at best , cash income for owners will at first be same ,but player population will reduce,leading to ghost realm..

no friend, before this, we had a greater chance to craft epic, now it is tiny... so we have to buy more diamonds for buy more crafting tools... then everybody will have to change his equipment,because these new epic items will be more strong than the former ones... so the game will become more expensive than it is now...

Offline agreko

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2010, 10:34:34 PM »
i play 3 -4 years in imperia online, after this  i play here .... but after this changes i never play in bulgarian server NEVER!!!!!! yours {Names Deleted} will be happy after lost 60-70% donators. sorry for my english but i think admins understand me.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2011, 02:01:22 PM by Crassus »

Offline ivomagico

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2010, 11:04:23 PM »
 :o al questionario voto l'opzione 2 e l'opzione 4....che schifo....

Offline ivomagico

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2010, 11:17:36 PM »
x i programmatori di IH.....

beh se volevate far in modo che la gente smettesse di comprare diam e giocare,ci siete riusciti......

questa cosa delle creazioni poi e' un'assurdita' oltretutto chi era epico prima, adesso se la prende in culo perche'deve partire da 400 e con il bonus cosi basso x epico ci vorranno mesi e diam........sto' gioco e' sempre di piu' una granda truffa,penso che in molti la pensano come me e molti non giocheranno piu'...........se il vs obbiettivo era questo beh ci siete riusciti alla grande......

Offline janyemm

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2010, 11:41:02 PM »
no friend, before this, we had a greater chance to craft epic, now it is tiny... so we have to buy more diamonds for buy more crafting tools... then everybody will have to change his equipment,because these new epic items will be more strong than the former ones... so the game will become more expensive than it is now...

I agree with idea of making epic items more rare. Anyway I think this was not good way. But we will see. Unfortunately I already crafted 7 new epic weapons in Tier6 - yes, I am kind of fanatic and I was curious *hihi* - and most of them are simply BAD :'(.  More strong ? Of course, you can have additional bonus against some lower Tier enemies which you will never meet in higher Tiers for example ( very frequent ). My friend already crafted some armors - their bonuses are OK, but difference against old ones is simply extremely small and NOT WORTH in comparision with ( in my case ) 3.4 times smaller chance crafting ( from 25% to 7,5% ) . With combination of new dividing of coal and gems it can be simply too much to handle.

robiolastex

« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2010, 11:13:40 AM »
:o al questionario voto l'opzione 2 e l'opzione 4....che schifo....
the translation is:
 :o at the poll i vote the option 2 and the 4...it disgusts...

and
x i programmatori di IH.....

beh se volevate far in modo che la gente smettesse di comprare diam e giocare,ci siete riusciti......

questa cosa delle creazioni poi e' un'assurdita' oltretutto chi era epico prima, adesso se la prende in culo perche'deve partire da 400 e con il bonus cosi basso x epico ci vorranno mesi e diam........sto' gioco e' sempre di piu' una granda truffa,penso che in molti la pensano come me e molti non giocheranno piu'...........se il vs obbiettivo era questo beh ci siete riusciti alla grande......

for the programmers of IH...

if you wanted find a way for force the people to not buy diamonds and play, you were able to do it......

then this changement about the crafting is an absurdity, because who was able to craft sometimes epic, now with this chance will need a lot of months and a lot of diamonds.... this game is a great fraud and i think that a lot of people agree with me and won't play any more... if this was your target, you were able to reach it.....

robiolastex

« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2010, 12:36:23 PM »
for the admins:

I have a little question:

is there the chance that you will remove these items and the 4th bonus of the new epic items?

not forget that a lot of people will not buy diamonds any more with this rule...

Cuorion

« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2011, 07:35:27 PM »
Refer from double posting please. We got your opinion on the matter already.

robiolastex

« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2011, 12:09:49 PM »
Refer from double posting please. We got your opinion on the matter already.

cuorion my double posting has a reason:
the first post:
the translation is:
 :o at the poll i vote the option 2 and the 4...it disgusts...

and
for the programmers of IH...

if you wanted find a way for force the people to not buy diamonds and play, you were able to do it......

then this changement about the crafting is an absurdity, because who was able to craft sometimes epic, now with this chance will need a lot of months and a lot of diamonds.... this game is a great fraud and i think that a lot of people agree with me and won't play any more... if this was your target, you were able to reach it.....
It was a translation, so i wanted let you understand the previous post... for post my question, i couldn't modify the previous post...