Author Topic: Siege Attack  (Read 4170 times)

Offline Hokusai

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
Siege Attack
« on: December 31, 2010, 04:22:45 AM »
Hi Heroes!

I am Hokusai, realm 2
The guild is Spiderweb
My guild yesterday attacked a castle and 2 out 9 of our heroes didn't take part in the combact. I don't know if I ignore some rules
or there was a bug, but I know this:
- the Castle is in Falar province
- the heroes are tier 4
- they had for sure (1000% sure) 12 action points whet the battle took place
- they were inside the outpost in Falar, as like all other 7 heroes of the guild
- heroes nickname are: Paulmuaddib, ThePlague

It was a suicide attack, so it doesn't matter for the loss, but I need to know why it happened; there were still 10 opponent heroes
and a Guard Team, and from our side these 2 heroes, but after battle number 12 the siege battle stopped. Maybe this is not a bug, but
in my little experience I can't understand why Paulmuddib and ThePlague didn't combact; for a future attack I would like to know it.

Any good idea?

Offline Hokusai

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
Re: Siege Attack
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2011, 06:36:57 AM »
why nobody answer to me??? if the question is stupid and the answer easy, please tell me; if the question is hard and the answer difficult please controll it and fix it...  :-X

robiolastex

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2011, 09:14:29 PM »
it's impossible reply to you for some reasons:
1. the siege attack was done 11 days ago
2. the characters aren't still in the outpost
3. surely it was an isolated bug, so we can't verify it now...

Offline Hokusai

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2011, 06:06:41 AM »
 :(
well, at least you "wasted" some minutes to answer there is no answer... thank you.

anyway I discovered how to fix this "isolated" (it happened to my hero even during last 2 siege attacks, so 3 times out 3, everytime to a different hero) bug by myself, but I don't share it in the forum because it seems nobody is interested in share informations...  :P I bet many players know the reason of the "Desaparecidos Bug" in a siege battle...  ::)

Crassus

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2011, 11:59:14 AM »
Original post:
31 December
 :'( Post:
4 January...
What to say as you probably already know the most people at that days of the year tent to be with their families and friends celebrating the new year. This means that maybe none was able to Join the forum and reply to you and to anyone. Those days, and Weekends you must be patient coz real-life comes first.

to answer there is no answer... thank you.

Well, sadly there is no answer coz robiolastex and me we are just moderators (aka players who helped/are helping the team) and we don't have access to some tools or server logs. I am sure a programmer can find out what happen and fix it, but don't wait for a programmer to post a good reply or reply at all... They are lesser human beings knowing only to communicate in Java, Python and C++...
Programmers will see this bug report, they will dig out to find what happen and try to figure out a way not to happen again...

P.S. If you have find a way to "bypass" the bug plz share it!
Not for me (I am mostly off line due to personal reasons) but for the other players...

Offline Hokusai

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2011, 03:00:28 AM »
AHAHAHAH!  :-[
ok sorry, here in China the new year will be on 3rd february 2011, so my vacation finished with the 26th dec.... ahahah ... the world is beautiful because is different..............  ;)