Author Topic: Interaction  (Read 2008 times)

Lekynus

Interaction
« on: January 14, 2011, 02:58:13 AM »
Well, I have 2 suggestions 1 for the game and 1 for the forum.

For the game, With a one account be able to create a hero in all Realms.

For the forum, the account of the game is the account of the forum, with it the forum will not have Bots or fake accounts.

Cuorion

Re: Interaction
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2011, 03:47:02 AM »
On first suggestion, I would agree.

On second, no goddamn way! :( There are people that make multiaccounts in game, which is allowed. Imagine what would happen if all those accounts spammed this place and we had to manually track them down and disable them, since multiaccounting in the forum is not allowed. Furthermore, many people already have their accounts here, which are different from their game accounts. They already are part of the community with these names and have some history. Changing their names would result in major confusion, other people won't recognise them, even themselves will have to guess what happened the first time they try to login, because they'd need to use a different login name then.

Bots just need a security update. Someone from the office needs to call the guys that power the forum and start yelling until the job is done. >:(

Offline Cuorion

• Ye Goode Olde
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Interaction
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2011, 11:18:21 PM »
Changing their names would result in major confusion, other people won't recognise them, even themselves will have to guess what happened the first time they try to login, because they'd need to use a different login name then.

I need to train my foresight... If only I can predict good things to happen too... *SCRATCH*
We are simple humans (except Cuorion he is AI cyborg under development  :D)  and humans some times do mistakes...