Author Topic: classes balance  (Read 1923 times)

Offline Fragmaster

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
classes balance
« on: January 25, 2011, 07:05:06 PM »
Im here to say that light mystic is much weaker PvE supporter compared to warriors in lategame . I will use example : epic monsters have stats 500 500 1000 .... and similar in tier5 . Mystic gives +50 or -50 to stats , and warriors have +/-24 % .While warriors can take mystic merc who does everything important that mystic have,mystic can never take guardian with leadership or fury warrior with cry.Its big disadvantage.I need more expensive gear compared to warriors due to this anomaly. Arent mystics supposed to be best support heroes because they are weakest fighters?Heal in lategame becomes weak and useless  ,because monster dont keep same dmg/MAX life rate as tiers are stronger and stronger.Something needs to change..thats my opinion.Recent rules for 60 block and minimum hit rate are both favouring epic bosses.They simply have always max block ,and with their strong stats they are benefiting from new hit chance.My prediction is that someone needs to invest few times more diamonds compared to value of  all important quest rewards together.In every game,quests should produce better effect ,compared to mindless grind.Here is quite opposite.

At least give us resurrection already  :D
« Last Edit: January 25, 2011, 07:30:24 PM by Fragmaster »

Offline Hokusai

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
Re: classes balance
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2011, 10:35:32 AM »
At least give us resurrection already  Grin
DON'T GIVE TO HIM any resurrection ability... simply let him rot..slowly ...  X)  ....

Offline Cuorion

• Ye Goode Olde
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: classes balance
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2011, 01:48:01 AM »
Dark Mystic's Skills

Dark Prism

Absorbs a certain percentage of the enemy's blessings and uses them upon the party members.

Mystical Whirlwind

The mystics makes Whirlwind with staff.

Reflect Damage

Reflects a percentage of the enemy's damage. The target is being chosen in the beginning of the battle and can not be changed.

Light Mystic's Skills

Light Prism

Reflects a certain percentage of the enemy's curses.

Mystical Whirlwind

The mystics makes Whirlwind with staff.

Resurrection

Resurrects a dead Mercenary during the battle, restoring a percentage of his Health.

I also read somewhere they are about to be added in the near future. Can't find the topic though... >:(
We are simple humans (except Cuorion he is AI cyborg under development  :D)  and humans some times do mistakes...