Author Topic: stonecutter missions  (Read 3949 times)

Offline Fragmaster

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
stonecutter missions
« on: January 31, 2011, 06:39:08 AM »
I am here to protest ! i had mission to collect 65 common topaz in burning sands where possibility for that is worst! I spend 80 ap and 16 diamonds and extracted around 30-35 gems.So will anyone tell me whats the point of mission that needs 160 ap and 32 diamonds(or 28 minutes per ATTEMPT waiting in dangerous province) .How can missions be same as for other professions where people have 10 times easier work.And why should i finish quest at all ,when i can take 4k xp per Ap in nomad outpost.Thats 1 and a half level lost for a gathering mission.Not exactly fair to be honest...I feel ripped here..

Offline Fragmaster

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
Re: stonecutter missions
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2011, 04:05:03 AM »
Ignore problem ,and it does not exist anymore,is that right? Update of my futile digging : i lost around 90 AP and 18 diamonds with max slider ofcourse ,otherwise i would waste days to dig : 10-15 topaz gems .My total mission needs 65 topaz gems to be completed.NOW CAN ANYONE TELL ME IF THIS IS MISTAKE(generalisation of same quantity for all secondary proffessions) OR intentional attempt to rip players and their diamonds.So i actually had to spend ALL rewards from ALL quests on 1 digging mission.And its still not finished.And since im out of diamonds now,i think its time to quit because proportions are simply - for morons...This is i guess first RPG EVER ,that i couldnt complete.......

Fragmaster r2 , story line All elements of life 4/12 ,collect common topaz in burning sands,in desert of despair ,mission progress 48/65
« Last Edit: February 04, 2011, 04:12:01 AM by Fragmaster »

Offline Fragmaster

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2011, 04:28:05 AM »
 *hihi* ok im sorry for being pissed, im fine now,i just kindly ask to change something here .I know that refunding wont happen ,but at least ,to save future players nerves (and keep them as customers) those numbers must be corelated with extraction difficulty.

Offline vbTaraus

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2011, 12:29:47 PM »
hi i want to share something with u !!!

stoneCutter is a sucking & **cking profession - means u r screwed. I too use to belong to the same. My level is 35 (u r in Tier5/6?). From 3rd Fed higher tier stone cutters r facing more difficulties. u can watch my post http://forum.imperialhero.org/int/index.php?topic=14147.msg44454#msg44454.   I thought it to be a bug but finally understood that we all r screwed and gonna be screwed.

I hope soon the game again allow a free profession change to all. Then i'll surely be a tanner. What about you?

Offline Fragmaster

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2011, 07:59:38 PM »
there is no point arguing about this  ;) . smart man knows how system works...

to underline it : stonecutter mission = 500 ap + 100 diamonds =500 ap + 250 hours in red province. :D

Offline vbTaraus

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2011, 12:18:43 AM »
Ya i admit it is (or to be).......
goodLuck. byDway u havnt thought of changing ur profession!!!

Offline Fragmaster

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2011, 12:35:39 AM »
true,but problem is that u can have ur quest bugged if u change proffesion while it lasts.after that,they will ask u to simply abandon quest,and lose all CP ,i dont like that
« Last Edit: February 10, 2011, 12:38:49 AM by Fragmaster »

Offline Fragmaster

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2011, 12:32:07 AM »
I had new mission (YES 2 in one tool storyline) ,and now i had 43-57% dig success in few batches  (100ap total) ,which was far more than last 10-15%.Thats good sign  *easy*

Offline vbTaraus

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2011, 05:33:18 AM »
mmm.. i forget that part. i too have one epicTool quest(falar or darkTree) but it seems that i wont be able to complete it within tier4. so i wont get it in simple words. And what tool is giving u >40% crafting - i wish to have one?