Author Topic: digging chance in Eastern falls !!!  (Read 2266 times)

Offline vbTaraus

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
digging chance in Eastern falls !!!
« on: February 04, 2011, 12:40:38 PM »
hi i m currently trying to complete a storyline quest in Ophalia. At the time i accepted the quest(dig 19 opals in eastern falls) the dungeon window shows that gem digging chance in Eatern falls is Normal(50%). And upto yesterday i dig 4 opals, but today the dungeon shows digging chance as Rare(~0%)! I certainly not talking about the min-max quantity. For the best of my knowledge, this digging chance doesn't change their values automatically - they must be revamped. Is it true ? can anyone want to have a piece of conversation.....

Offline Commoner

• View Profile
Re: digging chance in Eastern falls !!!
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2011, 10:40:19 AM »
As stated in a news as of 3rd of February:

"5. Gathering chance of the Tiers 4, 5 and 6 Coal will now be changed, so the rule of proportion in the higher Tiers will be respected. Same goes for the attribute stones gathering chances."

The chance is definitely not 0% but is lower than before.

Offline vbTaraus

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
Re: digging chance in Eastern falls !!!
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2011, 12:07:10 PM »
thanx 4 the reply  ;) ....

indeed i have noticed that digging chance of each & every dungeon is rare(!0 but <10) now!!! previously which was rare+normal.
But m facing great difficulty  :o in gathering stones for quests since one successful dig costs not less than 6APs on average.   and i guess so do others...