1 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Author Topic: what  (Read 4977 times)

Offline mata031

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
what
« on: February 11, 2011, 04:19:31 PM »
Today all my equipement was erased and all gold taken away .They give us premium option to allow us to remember recipes ,and then we are guilty for using it.This game is nothing but brutal money-making company that cares about nothing but money itself.They give us gift options every time just before they harden game even more.ON christmas,gifts were before crafting was triple hardened.After that boss block and evade was increased.Now we need 1000 diamonds per epic weapon needed to finish story

Offline mata031

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
Re: what
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2011, 04:27:31 PM »
When we are not premium and read single use recipe, slider is shown ,but when we try to move it , popup window says that "PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP " is needed to use slider for multiple items.So its clear as day ,that making more items from 1 recipe is predicted ,and not only predicted ,but ADVERTISED by company.After we give them real money ,they delete us because they want us to pay more money,,which will not happen.Not only that,even other users who bought those items LOST them ,and them certanly couldnt have idea of anything,or be guilty for anything.So every change wether its blood diamonds ,or these "half-realm" item deletion is staged,planned and has only purpose to make more money for owners.For these various reasons i quit ,and i feel 0 moral responsibility for what i did.It was feature of game,and nothing strange,because everything here can be bought for real money.

Offline Tiger

• Community Manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2011, 05:26:30 PM »
Not reporting a bug, from which you have seriously gained assets, is considered a serious rules violation. And thats why all who did it are punished.

Offline Fragmaster

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2011, 07:53:38 PM »
Except thats not bug but VERY PRECISELY advertised premium functionality.Premium was obviously offering making more items from 1 recipe ,and slider was there,but functional only AFTER u pay premium membership.Modal popup window clearly says that u need premium to use slider.
THIS IS FROM HOW TO PLAY :

"
Multiple Items Crafting Slider

- The hero can craft large quantities of items from a certain recipe in each Crafting Tier.

- A slider is available with which the hero can choose the exact quantity of items he wishes to craft from a certain recipe."

I want all taken items back

« Last Edit: February 11, 2011, 08:02:09 PM by Fragmaster »

Offline Lekynus

• Bot's Slayer
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2011, 09:06:34 PM »
In game on menu PREMIUN

Premium Membership

1. Three additional inventories.
2. Traveling time decreased by 50%.
3. Up to 48 Action Points can be stored.
4. The hero can work in the Tavern for 24 and 48 hours.
5. If the work is canceled, the hero receives the wages for the working time.
6. From 0 to 200 Crafting Points in each Tier - Ability to craft more then one item at once.
7. Automation of the resource gathering from a certain site.
8. Option for Personal Messages archive.
Nick: Lekynus
Classe: Caçador-Sombra
Grêmio: Strawberry
Reino: 2

Offline mata031

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2011, 09:20:02 PM »
man i want me equipment back just like frag they rob us i lost everything give us back all and repair that bug..... but give us back our equipment pls we want play the game but we are not guilty for bug that's your problem admins are in charge for bugs and all that..... so just give us our stuffs plsssssss

Offline Fragmaster

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2011, 09:34:24 PM »
In game on menu PREMIUN

Premium Membership

1. Three additional inventories.
2. Traveling time decreased by 50%.
3. Up to 48 Action Points can be stored.
4. The hero can work in the Tavern for 24 and 48 hours.
5. If the work is canceled, the hero receives the wages for the working time.
6. From 0 to 200 Crafting Points in each Tier - Ability to craft more then one item at once.
7. Automation of the resource gathering from a certain site.
8. Option for Personal Messages archive.

thats deflection i pointed in quote u need to defend ,not to find me another quote

IF player used something that is described in rules ,u cant punish him for doing that.Its not customers fault .U provided both natural and suggestive interface,and very clear sentence about using it on one place .I dont think that admins should do anything more than removing recipe,if it was confusion and not planned thing.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2011, 09:51:26 PM by Fragmaster »

Offline Lekynus

• Bot's Slayer
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2011, 09:56:16 PM »
Sorry, I had not understood right.  :-[

Thanks.
Nick: Lekynus
Classe: Caçador-Sombra
Grêmio: Strawberry
Reino: 2

Offline Fragmaster

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2011, 10:03:15 PM »
No problem  :) .

What i am trying to say ,that slider was something shown to everyone.There is no hacking involved .

Few months ago i started to play.I noticed that recipes are always more expensive (often several times more) compared to items made from those recipes( i talk about yellow and purple recipes ).That rule applied to both auction and NPC shops.That leads to natural conclusion that recipe worths more that 1 item,and its perfectly logical that 1 recipe was used for multiple items.I saw that as natural thing .I was shocked when i received message from oton ,i cooperated and i told everything immidiately when he mentioned that.

If its any comfort i didnt craft almost anything last 15-20 levels of my hero .I just played game further and looted dungeons
« Last Edit: February 11, 2011, 10:07:04 PM by Fragmaster »

Offline Fragmaster

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2011, 10:14:05 PM »
heres another proof that i didnt conceal this .In next post few months ago i speak about various recipes ,and numbers from 9-16 in this table are only possible with permanent recipe yellow and purple recipe.If it was my itention to hide it , cell number 13 cannot exist,because its stupid to waste ENTIRE EPIC recipe on white item.I threated those same as white and blue recipes,as equal, where i take for granted that yellow and purple are for premiums.

take a look :

http://forum.imperialhero.org/int/index.php?topic=13034.msg42410#msg42410

so its clear as day i had this as natural thing
« Last Edit: February 11, 2011, 10:16:28 PM by Fragmaster »