Author Topic: AP craft changes?  (Read 3016 times)

Offline Terrorize

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
AP craft changes?
« on: July 01, 2009, 07:30:35 PM »
Past few days since I got lv 5 and started crafting I been making light leather and simple leather gear right, always made my light leather in batchs of 8 using 16 hides which took roughly 12mins and 1AP, but i've gone to craft some more today and it wants 2 AP for the same number of leather to be crafted O.o. Was this changed over night?

Offline k_mihai

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
Re: AP craft changes?
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2009, 07:38:11 PM »
premium expired?
Tank mystic 28
Proud member of Reacro
"Take what you can, give nothing back"

Offline Terrorize

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2009, 07:50:49 PM »
Nope.

You are Premium Member until 2009-07-12 16:29:45

Offline Tiger

• Community Manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2009, 08:04:32 PM »
maybe your craft guild expired. which offered 6 instead of 5 crafted resources at 1 time. but then 8 would still require 2 APs. but thats only idea i have come right now.
And its little strange you could use 16 light skins to make 8 light leather with 1 AP.

Offline Terrorize

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2009, 10:23:28 PM »
maybe your craft guild expired. which offered 6 instead of 5 crafted resources at 1 time. but then 8 would still require 2 APs. but thats only idea i have come right now.
And its little strange you could use 16 light skins to make 8 light leather with 1 AP.

Quote from: From the list of Premium benefits
3. Crafting will require 1 Action Point.

And no I have no guild or anything else that could of changed this O.o It was 1AP for the same amount last night now its 2 so thats why i'm asking :o maybe a bug thats stopping some premium benefits not taking effect?

chegewara

« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2009, 02:39:56 AM »
Past few days since I got lv 5 and started crafting I been making light leather and simple leather gear right, always made my light leather in batchs of 8 using 16 hides which took roughly 12mins and 1AP, but i've gone to craft some more today and it wants 2 AP for the same number of leather to be crafted O.o. Was this changed over night?

this is not possible, cause crafting leather and other resources use 1 AP per each 5 resources, and for leather you use 2 raw materials (hides) per 1 leather. that is from long ago, not from begining cause in past was 1 AP per 1 leather. maybe when you use bar to increase quantities number was not refresh and now you see correct numbers but like i said 1 AP per each 5 craft materials 8)

Offline isolde

• Tier 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2009, 06:56:54 AM »
this is not possible, cause crafting leather and other resources use 1 AP per each 5 resources, and for leather you use 2 raw materials (hides) per 1 leather. that is from long ago, not from begining cause in past was 1 AP per 1 leather. maybe when you use bar to increase quantities number was not refresh and now you see correct numbers but like i said 1 AP per each 5 craft materials 8)

Thats absolutely true and has been so since right after the beginning of the game. Crafting 5 resources takes 1 AP (unless you have a certain guild activated, then its crafting 6 resources) . You probably were confused because the number of AP required doesnt always refresh.

Offline Terrorize

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2009, 03:06:01 PM »
I know it costed 1AP since you only get 1AP a hour and I would craft 8 leathers every time I got another AP... so yeah if that was true I would not have been able to craft every hour with 1 AP.

Offline isolde

• Tier 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2009, 06:00:13 PM »
I know it costed 1AP since you only get 1AP a hour and I would craft 8 leathers every time I got another AP... so yeah if that was true I would not have been able to craft every hour with 1 AP.

Well then there must have been some bug that is fixed now. Because I can guarantee you that everyone who tans skins needs 1 AP to make 5 light leather, not 8