Author Topic: Biding for recipes  (Read 2171 times)

Offline andy_eu

• Tier 4
    • View Profile
Biding for recipes
« on: July 01, 2009, 11:08:29 PM »
I put on sale a recipe for 7 diamonds. I have 1 bid of 7 diamonds. Shouldn't it be 8??

It did not happen for the first time....some days ago I sold a recipe for 4 diamonds, although I had 2 offers and starting price was 4.

Offline isolde

• Tier 5
    • View Profile
Re: Biding for recipes
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2009, 06:53:57 AM »
Well, the problem is that the starting bid price is the price people can bid for- and it can go on and on with them bidding for the same price and it does not need to increase for you to win the bet...I dont know if this is a bug or intended to be so, but I dont think its fair since when you bid you dont really do it for the same ammount as other people.

Offline Marille

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2009, 04:22:27 PM »
Well there's a similar bug in the auction now... When a starting bid price is posted, I can't bid that any more... so I have to bid 1 higher as the "starting"  or "first bid" on an item.

If I wanted to sell a potion for 1 diamond with a buy now of 3 diamonds... no one will even bid on it if they have to bid 2 diamonds as the first bid, when I offered it at 1 diamond.

Please fix this.

Offline isolde

• Tier 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2009, 10:13:15 AM »
Well there's a similar bug in the auction now... When a starting bid price is posted, I can't bid that any more... so I have to bid 1 higher as the "starting"  or "first bid" on an item.

If I wanted to sell a potion for 1 diamond with a buy now of 3 diamonds... no one will even bid on it if they have to bid 2 diamonds as the first bid, when I offered it at 1 diamond.

Please fix this.

Well, I believe this is how the auction has been designed in order to avoid the bug mentioned above - the fact that people could keep on bidding on the same price...