Author Topic: slander or another admin incompetence and laziness?  (Read 3000 times)

Offline cichy

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
slander or another admin incompetence and laziness?
« on: February 12, 2011, 03:01:17 AM »
just returned from a 3 day business trip, logged into the game and received a message from the SYSTEM:

"Because of the serious use of bug-a and violations of rules of the game Imperial Hero, you have been punished / a play by the Administration taking off house your equipment, gold and items."

I have never used the no bug - you never broke any rules of the game unless IH - I do not know whether what I have to explain because I do not know what violations of the Rules is it?
I ask for the rules, because it is the last drop of bitterness which overflowed the cup, too much ambiguity in the game, not Polish suppportu etc.
You can see enough as a Pole I bought a diamond, so ask a pro forma: what kind of bug I use? What are the points / point I break rules?
LONGIN: zajacmarcowy2 World 3

PS

I have got two other characters:
zajacmarcowy World 3

Silent World 2

is not no use to me for some unknown bug and
does not violate any of the regulations?

Unknown to me Bulgarian Admins Delete these characters, under any pretext!

Offline cichy

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
Re: slander or another admin incompetence and laziness?
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2011, 03:53:23 PM »
passed half the day - no admin has not graced by the presence of a forum?
A fever may last for determining what to charge this guy since we destroyed it and the character and desire to play ...

Offline Tiger

• Community Manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2011, 07:18:09 PM »
All players who got that message and are punished by removing items and gold, used bug to craft infinite items from 1 time recipes. They crafted 2 items first time from 1 time recipe, then durability of recipe jumped to 4 milions and they used same recipe again and again. So obviusly you did the same and are punished.

Offline cichy

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2011, 07:57:07 PM »
haha what I thought, do not even know what a recipe it: P
As I understand it, was whether there is a software error, which unwittingly profited, cool - gypsy blacksmith guilty hanged.
Developers and administrators of the game keep up the peaceful dreams, I would recommend to other players for consideration whether it is worth investing in character - I spent 8000 of diamonds in the mud ...

Offline Tiger

• Community Manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2011, 10:49:16 PM »
If you didnt do anything wrong, your equipment should allready be returned in Hero  - cache. I will ask in monday in office about your character.

Offline cichy

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2011, 12:12:04 PM »
And for what? After all, explicitly wrote that giving up the game in all its forms.
I just wanted to draw attention of other players on your ignorance and arrogance of the issuance of judgments and destruction of the acquis player.

Offline Oton

• Community Manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2011, 11:02:15 AM »
You have possessed the "Dark Power Ring Recipe", from which you have crafted 22 items, deliberately not reporting you have multiplied its Durability.
Thus, you commit a serious gameplay rules violation and you were properly punished.

Be thankful the IH Team did not ban your entire account, along with any other accounts you possess.

Case closed.