Author Topic: storyline problem plus...  (Read 1907 times)

Offline snif

• Trusted Member
    • View Profile
storyline problem plus...
« on: February 27, 2011, 01:34:18 AM »
Hi all,

1. Currently I am tier 4 light mystic, I made step 6 of 'war of the lords' storyline, but I can't continue to the next step. why is that? is it on porpuse or is this a bug?
2. As a Stonecutter, I need to dig many stones (15 common Moonstone in water hills, 15 common Moonstone in Serpent Caves, 14 common emerald in Nomads land, 29 common Opal in the glacier), spent already 24 AP at least at water hills but so far found only 4 Common Moonstone at 'Water Hills'... is there anyway to increase digging chances? this seems like a huge disadvantage to stonecutters... no experience gained and chances are really really slim. any advise would be appreciated.

Snif (realm 3)

Offline bbi

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: storyline problem plus...
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2011, 09:29:26 PM »
Frankly to say I's not a rare situation when you hit the wall with some step of the quests. You don't want to hear me swearing on the N-th loss from a given BOSSSSS!!! Nevertheless sometimes the victory comes just by a thread. Ohoouuieeeee... that makes my day. I can't remember how much I'd drunken after a glorious hunt of the epic mammoth in Eternia! This beast costs me literally a millions for repair and equipping of mercs... not to mention the low moral after so much defeats.

I'm just trying to cheer you - the purpose of the quests is to make you find your way to the victory... or build your own way!
With my bad luck one of my tasks was to dig 71 palladium ore... believe me, it took me almost six days, including buying of extra AP... such of waste, but I wanted that epic craft hammer so bad.

Offline snif

• Trusted Member
    • View Profile
Re: storyline problem plus...
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2011, 10:43:47 PM »
finishing the quest was not a problem at all... its only a legendary lvl 33 Mammoths, so I killed him, and went to reclaim my reward. received my reward at imperial city (I think it was a blood leather armor ), but I cannot continue to the next step. In the quests book , it says 1 out of 1 completed but it does not go to the next step.

also, gems (gem stones) extraction is rare on all tier 4 provinces (as far as I saw), and for sure for all the quests. since no experience is gained while trying to extract, and there is no way of increasing the extraction chances or quantity (rare or legendary tools apperantly have no effect) it feels like the game is a bit out of balance (also the limit is always 1-1). already digging for 3 days (I am not a premium member) and found only 4 common moonstones.... thats a lot of AP's.

can anyone tell me how I go to the next step in the 'war of the lords' storyline???