Author Topic: Acc Sitting  (Read 2261 times)

Offline skill

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
Acc Sitting
« on: July 03, 2009, 10:06:50 PM »
Going off for a week, on a missions trip, wondering if people let other people sit for them in this game?(like every other game), and wondering if it is against the rules ??? :'(...and since a week is a lot of building upon my account, i don't want to worry about not being as strong as i could be...

All in all, i want to know if you guys think its fair, and want to know if there are rules on sitting for other peoples accounts ::) :)

chegewara

Re: Acc Sitting
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2009, 06:33:19 AM »
i think there is no problem with sitting, last on beta. but what is fun with play this game with sitting? there is no era, you dont need to harry with progres, you lose nothing and when someone will play on your account you lose fun with progres yours hero. that is my point of view 8)

Offline isolde

• Tier 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2009, 08:41:10 AM »
I dont believe its against the rules, after all you can only play so much so the word "unfair progress " in this game doesnt mean too much. I think it depends on the person whether they like someone to watch their account or not, but if you are in a guild you can help your mates by at least letting them mine resources or craft with your account instead of wasting AP...

Offline skill

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2009, 08:10:01 AM »
Agree with both replies, yes, i would like to watch the progress of my account, but time presses upon me as i want to play more of the game before i go back to school. And because i am in an alliance, and i would like them to use my points to make resources for them(not to mention the part that once you get over a specific lvl, everything upgrades, and you are allowed to do more then not, which i think would be a lot more fun then waiting for it with no progress for a week...

so...thanx for the help guys, and if you need anything from tier 1 ::), pm me, and i'll hook you up ;)

-skill