Author Topic: Freedom and Justice  (Read 12688 times)

Offline Shivers

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
Freedom and Justice
« on: March 28, 2011, 09:00:03 PM »

Offline Shivers

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
Re: Freedom and Justice
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2011, 09:00:21 PM »

Offline snif

• Trusted Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2011, 12:24:43 AM »
 *bravo* *bravo* *bravo*

Offline janyemm

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2011, 01:57:08 PM »
Hi,

Because I am player on server3 I feel to want write few words.

1. You mentioned about ask for direct payment of diamonds from Westeros guild authorities ? I hope it is joke. I was speaking with some people from Westeros and I had very good feel from them, but if this kind of xxx is true, it is sad. If you are speaking about high demanded prices in their castles - it is their right ( I will speak about that lately )

2. I agree server3 is unbalanced, but it is not problem of strongest guilds ( or better to said strongest group of guild ). It is up to other players to unite and try to fight. This is game in which some part of game is about attacks also between players and I must say I think it is good ( although I am not looting players, I understand players for which it is biggest fun in game ). As you saw in last attacks your guild and on your guild - it is about NUMBER of player, your guild has no chance NOT because you are not powerfull enough, but because LOW number of members.

3. As for your promises about some "fair" prices - "legendary tools 42-45, potions lowest prices". It will be fine - anyway I must ask you - Have you any idea how much costs upgrades in castles ? Have you any idea how much cost to upgrade crafting shop to be able sell legendary recipes or instrument ? I think here is main problem, prices of upgrades , especially in Tier5,6 are absolutly insane for me. I do not want even imagine how much it will be in Tier7!!!  My guild owned 4 castles in past until we lost all to Sentinel ( it was very sad part of existence of guild when 2/3 of members was unactive ). Maybe my guild has power to take some back, maybe not. We even not trying that. For what ? To invest hundreds milions of gold and hundreds diamonds to castle to be able sold items for "fair" prices ?  Our investment will not returned in long time.
Just now 12 castles are available in Tiers4,5,6. Sentinel owns 8 castles, Westeros 3 castles and Jaguar 1 castle. Question is why Sentinel needs 8 castles ( all 5 Tier6 castles )? You must ask them, I can only imagine .... for months they are not upgrading almost anything, in castles which he takes from us is all same as several months ago. So it is or about destroying other possibilities to buy "items" in someone other castle or simply sign of dominance. One or other - it is their CHOOSE and legitime choose.
You and your guild are Tier4 player. If you want I can you write some prices in upgrades in Tier5 or Tier6 HQ. Sorry no exact numbers from castles as we have not any :)) Anyway also GUARDS must be payed and it was about 2 mil gold WEEKLY in our castle if I good remember.
So believe me crazy prices are in bigger part made by crazy prices of buildings and upgrades, owners are forced to ask high prices to get at least part of their investment back. Idea maybe was players will donate gold and diamonds to guilds, anyway allmost all wants to play for free.

Janyemm, server3

P.S. Very nice work with your post , you have talent.

Offline Shivers

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2011, 05:33:30 PM »
1.To the first question yes there was asking for direct payment of 50 diamonds. Which the leader didnt even think of giving a reason for he literary said it was extortion and we need to pay so that they will go neutral . He also mentioned this will happen a lot from now on so we decided we wont be bullied and wont pay up. :)

2.To the second if 2-3 guild like mine unite we will be able to make 3 simultaneous attacks on 3 of their castles. :) which of them will their force defend then ? They will either be split into 3 or they will chose to defend 1 . And as you saw from our castle siege they beat us only byb supperior numbers ... we were the better fighters. So if 2-3 guilds like mine unite.... they will fall. So we made quite a few battle scenarios the others i dont want to discuss here .  :-X

3.To the third one we only promise these low prices to people who join us in our fight others that join them or remain neutral will have no discounts as the neutral onces havent exhausted any resources for war effort and didnt give any help when others are being bullied and extorted. We also have a wide economical plan so we can put these discounts for our allies as soon as we can :)

I hope i answered all your questions and maybe put your doubts at ease if we unite we can take them down. :) If anyone has any question please feel free to ask them and i will do my best to answer appropriately.

P.S. Why thank you. I am studying Economics and Politics thou ... that might have helped just a bit.  :-[ although i might want to get into Editing went thru it right now and am finding some misspellings :).

Together we are strong, Together we can bring the tyrants down. 

Offline janyemm

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2011, 06:40:23 PM »
1. Very sad, in fact I know many games in which is this behaviour STRICTLY prohibited and heavily punished.

2. Believe me I was thinking about all possible ways and problem is not conquer, problem is defend. In addition attacks to castles are not destructive as most of upgrades stay in form before attack. But if "somebody" is angry to you or your guild, he can attack your outpost and they are completly destroyed. In fact for me these outposts are economically far more important as castle.

3. I must tell I cannot imagine your economical plan to give discout only to choiced persons, because price in magazines is same for all. But I think it is not needed to be explained ....

4. Anyway basic question is - is Castle worth to fight and invest ? I am really "not sure" about that.

Jany

Offline Shivers

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2011, 07:27:11 PM »
We are not fighting for the castles . We are fighting against behavior like the one you said is prohibited in most games ... we are fighting to show them no matter how big you are you can still fall. And that people have had it with these monopolists and extortionists ... The castles are just a bonus . :)

Offline snif

• Trusted Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2012, 01:04:08 PM »
hahaha... funny this topic was spammed... shame that signature forgot what they aimed to be, and what they actually become

Offline Cuorion

• Ye Goode Olde
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2012, 04:38:09 PM »
Just so that snif's message doesn't seem out of the blue, there were 3 spam messages before his that had to be removed. ???
We are simple humans (except Cuorion he is AI cyborg under development  :D)  and humans some times do mistakes...

Offline Blind_Antelope

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2012, 04:31:01 AM »
So much has changed in Signature? ???
Imagine a red province where you can dig without being looted every five minutes.
That is exactly what happens in Falar, the owners of that province loot ANYONE that goes there  :'(
Now, who owns that province? Oh, yeh, it is Signature!!  :P

So much for their claims of being benevolent rulers! hah!
Two wrongs don't make a right, but 3 lefts do!

Offline ariu

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2012, 02:18:49 PM »
Antelope, its the way they choose to play,
If i see someone in a dangerous province's dungeon,standing, ill attack him too.
Although i never attack those digging,if they just stand they want to get looted.  ;)

Offline Cuorion

• Ye Goode Olde
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2012, 09:27:54 PM »
I only loot people in war with my guild. Any place. If they're there, they deserve to be looted. :P
We are simple humans (except Cuorion he is AI cyborg under development  :D)  and humans some times do mistakes...

Offline robiolastex

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2012, 02:18:11 PM »
yes you're right cuorion, all enemies have to be killed, ask in my realm what i do in blood mine  :D

Offline ariu

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2012, 05:16:58 PM »
I only loot people in war with my guild. Any place. If they're there, they deserve to be looted. :P

Thats what i was saying :) if blind antelope will go there he will get looted,they are in war

Offline Cuorion

• Ye Goode Olde
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2012, 06:10:35 PM »
they are in war

I know, I know. We're in the same guild after all... :P
The thing with Signature though, is that they loot everyone non-ally (not only enemies) when the shops spawn new items. They do this to ensure good items will be bought by allies only, which I don't find a bad thing personally, but it can make you furious at some points... :) We, on the other hand (nano), will loot anywhere except the Woodland Outpost (Dark Tree), even if it's enemies.

EDIT: Added our own loot policy to make the difference clear.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2012, 06:13:23 PM by Cuorion »