Author Topic: Freedom and Justice  (Read 12687 times)

Offline ariu

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
Re: Freedom and Justice
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2012, 06:13:23 PM »
well on the other hand that's what mercs are for,to protect you  ;)
If i get looted i blame myself not the enemy  :P
« Last Edit: May 09, 2012, 06:15:03 PM by ariu »

Offline robiolastex

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2012, 07:33:03 PM »
lol which is the best guild in your realm?

Offline Cuorion

• Ye Goode Olde
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2012, 11:27:32 PM »
That'd be Sentinel.

We are more focused on T4 though. In this tier, it's basicly us (nano) and Signature.
We are simple humans (except Cuorion he is AI cyborg under development  :D)  and humans some times do mistakes...

Offline Driada

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2012, 09:26:12 AM »
What comes around , goes around.

If there is someone to blame , blame your leader ( ex-leader now days). He choose the aggressor role, not we. But that's a theme for other talks.

It is easier to blame others and claim (yourself) to be a victim.

Think about it.

About your statement.

We ( Signature) are so evil , so we attack even our own members.We eat little children for breakfast too, sometimes even their moms.

Now serious.

No matter if you are red, neutral or our allies , city guards are switched on to protects all our visitors and customers. This has changed only once and was provoked by war activities between our 2 guilds.

Everyone knows that the guards can not intervenes in the zones. So if you digging or farming, you are doing it with pure consciousness that you can be attacked by other heroes.

Cheers.

Driada , s3.

Offline Crassus

• Cy-Borg Maker
  • Tier 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2012, 03:04:18 PM »
Well, history is history! Perhaps soon will become legend...
Currently we enjoy a NAP with you guys! But I believe we both allow "tournaments & duels" between our knights...

And do you have any good recipes for child roast? I have one spare at my dungeon I would like to experiment with...

Offline Cuorion

• Ye Goode Olde
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2012, 03:24:27 PM »
No matter if you are red, neutral or our allies , city guards are switched on to protects all our visitors and customers. This has changed only once and was provoked by war activities between our 2 guilds.

Don't take me wrong, I'm not here to judge your policy, this is part of the game after all, but to be honest it's been plenty of times that I defended myself against shun-chi while browsing your shops. All I said is that I personally don't attack in shop areas. In other zones, not only I expect fights, I actually encourage them. Ask Hektor_Troy. :P
We are simple humans (except Cuorion he is AI cyborg under development  :D)  and humans some times do mistakes...

Offline robiolastex

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2012, 03:25:29 PM »
Well, history is history! Perhaps soon will become legend...
Currently we enjoy a NAP with you guys! But I believe we both allow "tournaments & duels" between our knights...

And do you have any good recipes for child roast? I have one spare at my dungeon I would like to experiment with...
:D
having you as opponents should be very very nice. in my tier there are only 2-3 people can fight well with me and all them use red weapons  *hmm*

Offline Driada

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2012, 04:15:19 PM »
Don't take me wrong, I'm not here to judge your policy, this is part of the game after all, but to be honest it's been plenty of times that I defended myself against shun-chi while browsing your shops. All I said is that I personally don't attack in shop areas. In other zones, not only I expect fights, I actually encourage them. Ask Hektor_Troy. :P

I really do not understand you guys. Before Crasus make a contact with me and we negotiate a NAP , massive % of your members whine and complain how they were looted everywhere , anytime by us. We made a nap , i asked our boys and girls do not mess with you , or at least not much as before ,and now you are showing muscles or what?

There is a very good phrase about that

While the cat's away the mice will play.

Do not take me wrong too . Just saying the facts.

Crasus , about the recipe.I can not help you.We eat them alive with their clothes.....:)

Offline ariu

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2012, 05:15:41 PM »
About people complaining i dont understand it ,too.
No one can loot you if you got a good team of mercs  ;)

There is a very good phrase about that
Indeed,i play when the cat is around and leave when the cat leaves too.  :D

Offline Crassus

• Cy-Borg Maker
  • Tier 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2012, 06:03:40 PM »
Before this topic continues we should take a look at dates!
The "complain" about the attacks was 2 months before! Personally I don't keep track who attacked by whom! I only care about the castle security so we (both guilds) can develop it and provide a steady environment to tier 4 players. And to secure our guilds' income of course!
You alone said that before our guilds were allies! And after the Westeros reign came to an end, the previous friends and allies became enemies!
I will not say or accept the fault to be ours or yours! For me fault was equally shared between us! But don't forget this was another signature leader and another nano leader! As someone said at a nice book/series "Different times, different Kings"!

We don't have the need to show "muscle" as you state it!
And personally believe strength is the ability to make friends from your enemies!

As for the "evilness" of your guild... well I don't really believe it... anymore. But a back-stab is always a way to prove me wrong :D.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 06:09:26 PM by Crassus »

Offline ariu

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2012, 07:14:44 PM »
by the way,is this "westeros" the Ronin guild? if i click an old battle link,i click westeros and it opens ronin's player list.

Offline Cuorion

• Ye Goode Olde
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2012, 12:07:54 AM »
...and now you are showing muscles or what?

Well, isn't taunting also part of the game? ;)

Susanchik

Elixir of eternal youth !
« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2015, 12:17:19 PM »
риватный чат рунетки Самы красивые и сексуальные девчонки откроют для вас новый мир фантазий и блаженства!