Author Topic: Snow Guardians Fort  (Read 5769 times)

Offline Victor_i

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
Snow Guardians Fort
« on: April 07, 2011, 01:06:29 PM »
Hi i think the last fight from the  Dungeons  "Snow Guardians Fort"  Tier 6 is to strong for heros  many  players are lose  in this  Dungeos .
 ;)

Offline robiolastex

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Snow Guardians Fort
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2011, 01:37:49 PM »
and... what is the question, sir?

Offline Victor_i

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2011, 02:30:13 PM »
I think the last battle should be a little easier

Offline janyemm

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2011, 03:15:13 PM »
True is originally this battle was extremely easy ( my hero pass this location with original epic boss stats and enemies even do not touch my rangers ), few hours after me enter this dungeon robusta ( programator ) and short time after that epic boss stats was changed.

I think decision to change stats was good , anyway now is really hard ( maybe too hard for step in middle of storyline ).

If many players will have big problems, maybe programators in future make small change again.

Jany

Offline Victor_i

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2011, 03:33:06 PM »
Yes is to hard, i  now friends in top 20 ,and they can not pass this step  :(

Offline mata031

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2011, 05:42:38 PM »
rank of players doesn't mean that he has strong mercs i know few players what are 50 or 60 in tier 6 but they use just 1 ranger all warriors and wizards so i'm 14 in tier 5 and i can't pass basilisk in story for epic tool i must buy new mercs that is all luck!!!!!!!!  in last step it can be boss+1 or 2 with him and boss with 4 or 5 so when come boss+2 with him it's easy but some stories are really hard to pass the ice tower is the hardest for me epic boss kill me without problems :)

Offline robiolastex

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2011, 07:26:06 PM »
Yes is to hard, i  now friends in top 20 ,and they can not pass this step  :(

it doesn't matter how strong is your character, you can be even the first in stats, but you need very strong mercenaries...

Offline ulvhedin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2011, 08:05:43 PM »
Something's up. I have a strong mercenary, I have a strong character. However, this mission is virtually impossible to pass. The character with whom we are fighting has a strong block of agility, a very powerful shot and the mill. I would like to see a fight in which someone passes this step adventure.I have a huge request, if someone has already passed wkleji let's fight
« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 08:07:46 PM by ulvhedin »

Offline robiolastex

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2011, 08:20:34 PM »
jany was able to do it...

Offline ulvhedin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2011, 08:46:47 PM »
I know that a few people that has passed. I suggest to post janyemm at the beginning of the enemy was easier to pass. If this were the case it is now virtually impossible to pass. Of course I could be wrong, but II want out of curiosity to see how someone goes :)

Offline robiolastex

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2011, 08:58:59 PM »
maybe i will do it when i will go to tier 6  :D wait for me, i'm equipping mercs ;)

Offline ulvhedin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2011, 09:00:35 PM »
Okay I'll wait  :D

Offline janyemm

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2011, 09:21:55 PM »
I passes with 2 my heroes lvl59 in time when epic boss was very weak ( both agility and dexterity was under 100, no multiple shots at once ). I have another account I tried pass after change and true is just now I cannot imagine how to pass, problem is not only boss, but he is not alone and his mercenaries has roar ability, so sure -24% hits to all stats, also has dread ability so you miss some round. Boss alone has 570 agility, 1140 strenght and 230 block. Simply he does not have any week part. I looked to people who tried after change - no one was close to beat him. Surely I did not want to said it is impossible, but probably blood items will be needed and much luck of course.

As for my character, result is simple - I will not wait and tommorow entry to Tier7 so this whole storyline will be given up. Especially when I already know what is waiting in next dungeon  :D

Jany

Offline ulvhedin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2011, 11:22:05 AM »
I tried to go through this stage of the adventure in different ways, different accounts, with all the possible combinations. On these accounts I am quite positive mercenaries, heroes are also well equipped, the only thing I managed to pick it up boss 6000 thousand points of life. At the moment there is no chance Navigate this stage of the adventure and the damage award due to

Offline mata031

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2011, 05:00:21 PM »
that epic boss is really hard but it can be defeated hardly but it's possible i know few players who pass that dungeon sometime he block great sometime no so u must try few times and once he will block bad and u will hit him almost every time but last step mammoth is easy but that step number 7 i think is hard!!!!!!