Author Topic: warrior, ranger and mystic  (Read 9317 times)

Offline stealth

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
warrior, ranger and mystic
« on: May 22, 2011, 07:51:19 PM »
I think that the warriors hero and the mystic hero, they are advantage because they can give at they mercenaries many bonus...
for example: the warriors hero take 5 ranger mercenaries.. and he give  24% bonus at all mercenaries for the battle, same for mystic, he can take 5 ranger mercenaries and give them the bonus for all groups of mercenaries.
The hero ranger has nothing for give power at his mercenaries in the battle.... It isn't a pair challenge.  :'(

Offline robiolastex

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: warrior, ranger and mystic
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2011, 11:22:29 AM »
but the ranger can use dual weapon with weapons that give 20-30% on the agility or on the dexterity, and for shadow hunters, they can attack in the range

Offline stealth

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2011, 12:46:22 PM »
warriors can use 2 wapons, as the ranger... 2 knife... but they have the 24% bonus on all mercenaries....

Offline snif

• Trusted Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2011, 01:45:41 PM »
ranger has a minimum of 3 extra shots before round 1 begins (Eagle-eye)...

Offline janyemm

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2011, 05:05:43 PM »
I have several heroes in all possible combinations of kind of hero and their profession. I am playing also some other games with similar basic concept as is Imperial Hero and I can say I feel balance in Imperial Hero is far best. I am very critic in some other aspect of IH game, but balance between ranger, warrior and mystic is as good as possible and for me it is STRONG part of game. Always exist dungeon which is better for one kind than other.

True is I think ranger is most extreme race. Some dungeons are extremely easy for him, but some extremely hard. For other races it is somewhere in middle. I think idea of game is to make races DIFFERENT, so I think it is bad idea to give ranger some "kind of 24% hit".

Jany

Offline stealth

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2011, 12:21:50 AM »
the problem isn't on single hero, but about how the heroes give bonus at all mercenaries... mystic give bonus at all, warrior give bonus, but ranger nothing power for his mercenaries.

Offline snif

• Trusted Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2011, 01:25:47 AM »
the shadow hinter compensate that by doing more damage then the other

Offline mamu4a

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2011, 07:11:05 AM »
I like rangers too, but when it uses throwing knives, it has really less damage. I use javelins but there is very big problem, after 11th level it makes 2 times less damage, and because of this I lose much fights, I really like javelins. and here I became answer that I must try to end before the 11th round, I think it very big problem for rangers, as for me.

Offline Il_Vendicatore

• Tier 4
  • http://www.anno1777.com/index.php?i=139850
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2011, 05:21:53 PM »
according to me, ranger must have ana bility, that allows to give his mercenaries, grasses that increases their attribute with a certain percents. like the mistic. ranger is a grass expert, and know which are goods and which are bad

Offline snif

• Trusted Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2011, 05:59:36 PM »
Don't know what the issue is, Ranger is the easiest character to start with and grow, because they make a lot of damage by themselves (additional range + volley).
each character has his pluses and minuses... you just have to find your own balance.
mystics for e.g. in later stages of the game (from about tier 4 and above), hardly participate in the battle; you will notice that most experienced players do not even reach round 1... not to speak about round 11 (for your spears).
there is a learning curve in this game, and if you are lucky and join a strong guild, the members there can help you better understand the best combination of skills and mercs that best suit you. (I had to learn the hard way ;) ).

just out of curiosity, which level are you?

Offline stealth

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2011, 12:22:23 AM »
I am a 58 level.
Anyway, you have big difficulty to understand what i am saying..... the problem isn't on single hero, but on hero and mercenaries togheter, the ranger has nothing for give power at his mercenaries, the mystic and warrior have a lot of bonus for their mercenaries, so they are more storng into the battle.

Offline snif

• Trusted Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2011, 01:17:55 AM »
I understood but think about this - the light mystic improves his mercs attributes during a battle, but he does not make even one hit because almost all battles are ended before the first round. the ranger ( I assume we talk about a shadow hunter), does not improve his merc abilities but deals a lot of damage during the battle (i assume high eagle eye, critical and volley).

now, if u give the archer the ability to increase the mercs attributes, u make the mystic too weak compared to a ranger in a dungeon.
all I am saying that each hero type has its strong and weak points.

Offline Il_Vendicatore

• Tier 4
  • http://www.anno1777.com/index.php?i=139850
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2011, 07:58:22 PM »
it is true that the mistic does not arrive at first round, because rangers kills them in the range. it is not correct that all heroes can use the best abilities of rangers, all ranger's abilities. a warrior hero, with a mistic and 4 crossbower is virtually invincible, the same for a mistic with 4 crossbower, but a ranger is weak during the loot. i suggest to insert the abilities battle cry and leadership in the fury warriors and guardian merc. in this way all will be ok, because noone will be advantaged on others. you shoul maybe think that 2 warriors with leadership and battle cry will be the strongest hero in the game, but you should allow only to mistics and rangers to buy only one of them, or fury warrior with battle cry or guardian with leadership
let me know whta do you think about it

Offline stealth

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2011, 09:28:29 AM »
If you take a warrior hero, with 5 rangers mercenaries with double army, then you give them more 24% at all ability, you are invicible... for example, you can get about 800-900 agi and dextery at all your mercenaries on tier 5, and nobody is able to hit you in combat.
I have good mercenaries, full epic, but nothing to do against these ones.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2011, 01:49:46 PM by stealth »

Offline robiolastex

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2011, 11:23:59 AM »
If you take a warrior hero, with 5 rangers mercenaries with double army, then you give them more 24% at all ability, you are invicible... for example, you can get about 800-900 agi and dextery at all your mercenaries on tier 5, and nobody is able to hit you in combat.
I have good mercenaries, full epic, but nothing to do against this ones.

unluckly i'm a mystic... i thought the same thing...