Author Topic: Can't log in the game.  (Read 5094 times)

vlad

Can't log in the game.
« on: July 10, 2009, 11:53:52 AM »
I can't log in the game.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2009, 03:19:39 AM by vlad »

Oton

Re: Can't log in the game.
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2009, 12:03:21 PM »
I can't log in the game. It tells me that I have wrong password. I did not change my password! When I try to email new password, I don't receive anything. Account name is vlad. Thanks.
Your account, along with several other accounts from your guild, have been deleted for exploiting a bug and, thus, gaining over 5 000 000 diamonds.

chegewara

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2009, 12:07:37 PM »
Your account, along with several other accounts from your guild, have been deleted for exploiting a bug and, thus, gaining over 5 000 000 diamonds.

this is sick. i understand 500-100 but 5kk 8)
« Last Edit: July 10, 2009, 12:10:43 PM by chegewara »

Offline andy_eu

• Tier 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2009, 12:27:29 PM »
Taking advantage of game bugs is not that ok

chegewara

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2009, 12:30:35 PM »
It's NOT my fault you guys did not find out about this bug! There were many more who were using it, including some upper levels! I don't see why we are getting punished for some mistake in the system! We did not break any rule! Also, if you have deleted our accounts why are our names still showing in the aliance and when someone does a search? We still appear online? This should have been a ban not a removal of accounts!

exploiting bugs is breaking rules. if you dont understand what means beta version you cant play this game. and account is not yours, that why isnt delete but blocked for you 8)

Offline Hiske

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2009, 12:39:56 PM »

:o :o :o :o :o

yo vlad; you have some nerve showing your face here...exploiting bugs even in beta-version of a game is very lame and stupid... because of you and your 'friends' our dear admins/programmers have to pay attention to you instead of making cool new features for this game... beta phase is made to help them fix bugs... exploiting them is lame and stupid... now I'm repeating myself so I'll shut up :)

chegewara

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2009, 01:00:50 PM »
no. this is not system mistake, this is yours mistake. maybe some ppl exploit bugs but you stole money cause diamonds can be bought for money and you are thief for me 8)

Offline Commoner

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2009, 01:02:08 PM »
The reason for such measures is that not only you and the other that were removed were using it to make such gigantic proportions of Diamonds but you were buying almost all of the Auction house resources that were listed for Diamonds and by doing so you were firstly spreading these `not real` Diamonds to others and secondly messed the whole Auction house politics. As a result of this at the moment the prices for any resources are quite over the roof, all are listed for Diamonds and there weren't any at all when you were buying them. I think all of this and the fact you hadn't the slightest intention of reporting it comes to a fair decision.

Sheremetev

« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2009, 01:07:49 PM »
Since you have accumulated 5M diamonds, you obviously knew what you were doing and how to achieve such a result. If it was on a single occasion- ok, it happened by accident and it was not your intention.
You also should have reported it (via a PM), since this is a really serious matter. Creating diamonds or resources out of thin air ruins the ballance of the game and spoils the auction system. And this is Beta- the place where the team observes how certain changes wil affect the realms behaviour, which will make the game more or less ballanced. And what xenobalance do you expect to find, when you exploit a bug and spread the news to other players, thus creating even more chaos, instead of directly reporting it?

P.S: Commoner gave an example about the abnormal behaviour of the auction.

chegewara

« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2009, 01:25:07 PM »
If that is the decision taken to remove me, so be it, but we helped many upper and lower levels to grow in tier & levels by buying the stuff that nobody was willing to purchase. Ask some of your moderators they got rich from us! They should have noticed, but they kept quite! I hope the real game will be fixed because I will not be playing it! As for the programers, you can't rely on the players to take care of the bugs in the system especially on a beta trial version!

if you dont understand what is beta version maybe you understand this. you exploit 5kk diamonds. for real money this is about 20 euro for 500 diamonds, which is:
5000000/500*20=200000
nice job. you earn 200k euro in real money in few days 8)

Offline Tiger

• Community Manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2009, 01:40:21 PM »
As for the programers, you can't rely on the players to take care of the bugs in the system especially on a beta trial version!

Beta version is intendeed for discovering bug which you cant see in milions of lines of code until you dont really play game. So in beta, people play, see bug, report it, we fix it and everybody is happy.  And you and everybody can play better game.
By acumulating such amounts of diamonds and not reporting, spreding the way to get them to others and giving diamonds to others, you deserved much harder punishment then simply removing your acc from game. You can blame us now that we should fix it. If we knew it would be fixed, like it is now when we find out.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2009, 01:49:20 PM by Tiger »

Offline k_mihai

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2009, 12:35:31 AM »
vlad, stupidity has it`s risks, how do you think you were caught
Tank mystic 28
Proud member of Reacro
"Take what you can, give nothing back"