Author Topic: Problem with crafting resources  (Read 2410 times)

Offline snif

• Trusted Member
    • View Profile
Problem with crafting resources
« on: June 22, 2011, 03:18:29 PM »
Just crafted 5 pearl and got 5 pearl gems...
I always craft with legedary crafting tool, and always on max time multiplier...
I can't recall ever crafting less then 8 (even with only X3 quantity), clicked instant craft.. can that be the issue?
btw, u can see in the image below, that for some strange reason the craft quantity and crafting time multiplier are empty

I have tried it again and now I got as usual... 12 pearl gems... I would like this to be checked.... 5 pearls cost over 1mil gold + the diamond for instance + 1 durability of crafting tool is lost. please compensate me for the bug.

Snif (Realm 3)

Offline mata031

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
Re: Problem with crafting resources
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2011, 04:04:18 PM »
that is not a bug it can be....... i also have 10% for epic and i spend 1 tool without crafted epic  and that look like a bug too but it's not a bug u must have luck!!

Offline snif

• Trusted Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2011, 04:09:52 PM »
even if I would craft 5 for 5, I should have seen the list saying how much I got per quantity.... that didn't show up...

Offline TaniaR

• Tier 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2011, 05:46:52 PM »
Last time I craft 70 obsidian crystal, without multiplication time and I took 188 obsidian tile... :) ... And I think it's better when you craft big quantity of pearls and others... How mata031 say ....everything depends on luck... ;)

Offline snif

• Trusted Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2011, 09:39:08 PM »
guys... I also got about 250 obsidian tiles from 100 obsidian... and with pearls for some funny reason I am still at 499/500... LOL
but it does not change what I said... My problem is not the quantity crafted... after crafting u usually see a list X1,X2,X3.... multipliers and how many times you got critical on each... even if you were really unlucky and got none. as you can see on the picture this didn't happen, which is a weird coincidence considering that I got exactly 5