Author Topic: Objects in bag and house invisible no controls.Mercs not visible or controlable  (Read 2627 times)

Offline tranquil68

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
I try to these past weeks to change the stats of my mercs but they are not visible.
I play with the nick calmness and for the last 10 days I am unable to change talismans on my avatar or those of my mercs.
After a clicking in the bag on an empty grid I get my whole hero screen covered with a cloth.
This is not in anyway pleasant to play when half of your interactivity is gone to pieces.

This is an example of what I get.
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/LmgbupW6mrncf9j9JIicXg?feat=directlink
then followed by this:
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/xgjf2rmQHHGDLUK5ymwehQ?feat=directlink
This is only recently gone bust.
I play also Imperia Online and they have updated their game and it is much more active in the flash area and I have no problem there.
It is not my OS , I have been using this linux-flavor for at least 2 years without so much as a glitch.
If I have not changed my setup and other games work , why not yours?

Offline Oton

• Community Manager
    • View Profile

This is your hero, as it is seen by my point of view.
I logged into your account and there is no problem.

Which browser do you use?
Do you have the last version of your browser's flash updated?
Have you cleaned your browser's cache?

Offline tranquil68

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
I am Using Firefox 3.6.18 under 64-bit Kubuntu 10.04  (Lucid Lynx) LTS as I have been doing in the last 2 years.
Every update was done automatically.
I will clean my cache (again) and restart my browser as you advise but then if there is no change , I won't know what to do else.

I have done what I said here above and restarted my computer then also reinstalled the 64bit flash plugin like I used before for 2 years, nothing has changed.
I am sorry to say but this is a real letdown, I played this game now about 2 to 3 years and I never got problems until this month.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 06:31:31 PM by tranquil68 »

Offline Oton

• Community Manager
    • View Profile
The only thing that comes in mind is to suggest you to try different browsers and see if the problem is still there...

Offline tranquil68

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
I started up another computer in my network and on that computer with an older OS ,everything seems to go as normal.
That is not counting the bug in crafting a fellow player already reported on and which I also get.