Author Topic: stoping experience  (Read 3600 times)

Offline snif

• Trusted Member
    • View Profile
stoping experience
« on: August 04, 2011, 04:02:24 PM »
I was wondering, I can understand why some players stop their experience (a needed step to prepare for upcoming tier), however, why do some players stop the experience of their mercenaries as well... can any1 shed some light on the matter?

Offline Kekavac

• Translator
    • View Profile
Re: stoping experience
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2011, 05:12:56 PM »
I think to have more exp...I don't know but as well you stop your exp and you mercs for that 400 ap,if they have perfect skills they can grow to 55 level I think, like crystalclear done....  *THANK*

Kek  *BOSS*
“The higher the monkey climbs the more him expose”

Offline Lekynus

• Bot's Slayer
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2011, 03:19:55 AM »
To complete the story-line before the hero That's tier be changed. Earning the reward object...  :D
Nick: Lekynus
Classe: Caçador-Sombra
Grêmio: Strawberry
Reino: 2

Offline newcomer

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2011, 06:29:21 PM »
I was wondering, I can understand why some players stop their experience (a needed step to prepare for upcoming tier), however, why do some players stop the experience of their mercenaries as well... can any1 shed some light on the matter?

Castle owners do it, snif. These players use stop gaining exp option for the hero and the MERCS simply because if a merc become for example level 50+...he|she gets a % penalty for each level + above tier 5 levels during siege battles DESPITE that these mercs are still defacto tier 5.. etc..etc..etc..
..ave Europa nostra vera Patria...

Dominia - The Prophecy

Offline snif

• Trusted Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2011, 06:47:41 PM »
but i though that they stay t4 as long as you are in t4, because you have to manually upgrade them at the healer... so they should not be penalized at all...
a merc can be lvl 55 and still be considered t4 if his not upgraded and your hero is still in t4... am I wrong?

Offline Oton

• Community Manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2011, 11:44:14 AM »
but i though that they stay t4 as long as you are in t4, because you have to manually upgrade them at the healer... so they should not be penalized at all...
a merc can be lvl 55 and still be considered t4 if his not upgraded and your hero is still in t4... am I wrong?
We put the penalty by comparing levels, not Tiers, Snif, so it doesn't matter if the mercs are upgraded or not - they get penalized for each level difference.

Offline robiolastex

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2011, 03:38:22 PM »
wait a moment oton, i have 4 mercs level 50+ and even if i'm tier 5, they don't get penalized, neither in loot, neither in siege...

Offline bender86

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2011, 02:42:35 AM »
in loot there aren't penalty (robio when you fought with me in loot, i didn't get penalty, and i'm t6)...but during a siege you get penalty also if you have a mercs t5 but level 53...if you fight against a pg level 35 you get 17 levels of penalty :)...to get penalty you have to fight with a pg of lower order.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 02:44:24 AM by bender86 »

Offline robiolastex

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2011, 11:22:44 AM »
yeah, but not in a t5 or t6 siege...