Author Topic: About lie  (Read 1660 times)

Offline andrius2

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
About lie
« on: August 25, 2011, 06:20:34 PM »
Hello.Why you lie me.I buy leather cap for mercenary,but canot use it.I buy another one leather cap for this mercenary and can not use to him.Then I remove leather cap from another mercenary,but I can not them put on.Game write: Item is in use by other player!<brf>. this is one. Second is that: for repair ask off me twice and take from me twice. And another one: when I become from level 10 to level 11 was offer, what I can get gold by facebook twice, but do not get. Why do you keep me so silly? What can you say for this situation? I want play rightly. andrius2   This is to administration.

Offline robiolastex

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: About lie
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2011, 08:33:13 PM »
hi, what is the level of the leather cap you bought? what is the level of your mercenary? if the cap has a tier higher than the tier of your mercenrary, you can't put it on him. an item used by a merc or an hero becomes "bound"; this means that it can't be used for another hero or merc. i didn't understand the second thing. the last thing is a bug, i reported it and it'll be fixed as soon as possible.

Offline bender86

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: About lie
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2011, 02:28:35 AM »
Perhaps you bought a cap level (15-19). the new rules said to wear these items, you must be level x5 (15 25 35 etc.). what is your nick and realm in the game?