Author Topic: fix it  (Read 5873 times)

Offline stealth

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
fix it
« on: September 06, 2011, 12:45:03 PM »
adjusted this anomaly please.
warrior heroes, who use the 24% bonus on their mercenaries rangers, with a double weapon, on tier 5, they reach more agility and dexterity of other heroes who play with ranger heroes at tier 6, and full epic. else it is not equal.
And more you level up, the more it affects 24% bonus on increasing attributes, because, if i give 24% on 600 agi or dex as base, is different if I give this 24% bonus on 900 agi e dex as base.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 12:58:59 PM by stealth »

Offline robiolastex

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: fix it
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2011, 07:08:07 PM »
for first i moved the topic because it's in the wrong board. well, i checked it with a calculator and it's normal, the shown amounts of agility and dexterity (after the +24%) are right, so please post a battle in which you give me the proof that the game shows that the 24% of 600 is more than the 24% of 900 (that is obiouvsly impossible...).  maybe i misunderstood your words, so please, since we have the same native language, explain me it in italian in a personal message. thanks for your cooperation.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 07:20:35 PM by robiolastex »

Offline stealth

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2011, 08:18:04 PM »
this is wrong place for post it....
because i dont sign a bug, but only too great disparity between warriors and other heroes, such as rangers and mystics,
because the bonus 24% give a lot more for highter level of game (a mistic give 50 point always, but with 24% bonus you can get 300, 400 and more bonus)

Offline robiolastex

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2011, 08:24:42 PM »
well, in your post, i understand that you mean that the t5 warriors give more agility than the t6 ones... i do a screen for giving to the others to say us what they understand.
p.s. if this isn't a bug reporting, but a question, where's the question? and why do you say "adjusted this anomaly" and "fix it" if this isn't a bug reporting?

EDIT:
here's the screen:
« Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 08:29:10 PM by robiolastex »

Offline stealth

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2011, 08:39:10 PM »
it is a question and not a bug because i am asking at programmers, to create a better balance of the game, including the rangers, mystics and warriors, because for me there too much advantage for warrior especially at the highest levels of the game.

Offline robiolastex

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2011, 08:42:12 PM »
ok, sorry if i didn't understand it immediately, but your english isn't very good and i wasn't able to understand it.
p.s. i wanted to ask the same thing to the programmers :)
« Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 08:46:44 PM by robiolastex »

Offline bender86

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2011, 12:13:33 AM »
if both of you do not accept this skill, please stop playing at this game. you are a ranger and a mystic, then accept your skills. because the warrior do not have 100% of critic like the ranger, the guardian can't use double weapons, the guardian can't heal the mercs. he has only a good abilities (+24%) you have more and more better skills. then i think this post is only because you don't have a skills to increase the attributes of yours mercs. every pg has different abilities, then accept it. when you arrive to level 69 restart you pg and choise the guardian so you are finally happy to give 200 300 point of agility and dex to your mercs.

p.s.
a guardian with 5 ranger it isn't invincible
« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 12:22:36 AM by bender86 »

Offline Lekynus

• Bot's Slayer
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2011, 01:48:15 AM »
Mercs can't reset =D
Nick: Lekynus
Classe: Caçador-Sombra
Grêmio: Strawberry
Reino: 2

Offline robiolastex

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2011, 01:01:50 PM »
if both of you do not accept this skill, please stop playing at this game. you are a ranger and a mystic, then accept your skills. because the warrior do not have 100% of critic like the ranger, the guardian can't use double weapons, the guardian can't heal the mercs. he has only a good abilities (+24%) you have more and more better skills. then i think this post is only because you don't have a skills to increase the attributes of yours mercs. every pg has different abilities, then accept it. when you arrive to level 69 restart you pg and choise the guardian so you are finally happy to give 200 300 point of agility and dex to your mercs.

p.s.
a guardian with 5 ranger it isn't invincible
lol, i think the ability is overmuch strong, and that is better if it gives 15% for max, 24% is really overmuch!
the guardian has yet some skills and features that are really strong: the skill earthquake that
Gives a chance for the Guardian to stun all the opponents who fight him. If the quake is successful, all the opponents miss the next Round, and this skill is really strong! the skill taunt that used with a great amount of block and a great amount of armor and the skill guardian stance is really helpful, indeed, he can catch the opponent's attacks and block them or if he is hit succesfully, the damage is reduced by a great amount and this thing make him really resistant. then with leadership, in high tiers, they become almost immortal! (as well as his mercs), overmuch strong! coz' for first, it gives a great bonus especially on the health (that is yet huge in every guardian) that make him overmuch strong for the other classes of hero. then for second, it gives an overmuch huge bonus to the rangers with 2 weapons and if they are well equipped, they can also reach 1200-1300 agility and dexterity in t6, and t7!
« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 01:06:00 PM by robiolastex »

Offline bender86

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2011, 02:42:13 PM »
you said these things because you wanna be the best in this game. it's just a personal whim. you're just jealous of my ability. I will inform the programmers.

i will ask to programmers to reduce the skill "heal" then your strategy for t6 will be a very silly choise
« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 02:48:31 PM by bender86 »

Offline robiolastex

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2011, 04:41:06 PM »
hahahaha, i even forgot that you were guardian, but even if the skill remains with the +24 i'll be the best ;)

Offline TaniaR

• Tier 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2011, 05:26:27 PM »
guys, do not be naughty   :)....I think everything is ok.... Now exist merc. with Heal 10 and Heal Mastery 5 points. Just... it must be implemented Warriors merc. with Battle Cry and Leadership 4-6 points maximum in Tier 6 and more.... Like this, will be more honestly...  :-X It's mi opinion....

Offline robiolastex

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2011, 05:29:19 PM »
guys, do not be naughty   :)....I think everything is ok.... Now exist merc. with Heal 10 and Heal Mastery 5 points. Just... it must be implemented Warriors merc. with Battle Cry and Leadership 4-6 points maximum in Tier 6 and more.... Like this, will be more honestly...  :-X It's mi opinion....

i was only saying that stealth wrote as he was reporting a bug... bender has done everything by himself...  :D ah, try to imagine a guardian with leadership with 5 mercs that have leadership...

Offline TaniaR

• Tier 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2011, 05:47:17 PM »
i was only saying that stealth wrote as he was reporting a bug... bender has done everything by himself...  :D ah, try to imagine a guardian with leadership with 5 mercs that have leadership...

I mean leadership to use only 1 time in game (only 1 hero or merc). If I am Light mystic and I use Panther Swiftness 50 point (maximum) for all merc, then other merc with the same skills like mi will be useless...he will not use this ability...

Offline robiolastex

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2011, 05:49:39 PM »
 :D yes, i was only joking, but imagine a light mystic that has a guardian with leadership and a furious with battle cry, he will be unbeatable...