Author Topic: upgrade mercs  (Read 3944 times)

Offline darkang36

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
upgrade mercs
« on: October 11, 2011, 02:00:28 AM »
how do I upgrade my mercs?

Offline robiolastex

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: upgrade mercs
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2011, 07:49:23 PM »
you must be in the same tier of the one you want to upgrade your merc, then, you have to go to an healer of the same tier of yours and click on the button upgrade

Offline Crassus

• Cy-Borg Maker
  • Tier 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2011, 11:57:26 AM »
Usually upgrading mercs is wasted money since you can find and hire higher level mercs with more/better skills.
If you can't pay for a new one (and his equipment) then you should consider keeping them for some time at lower tier than yours and when you can pay for something better dump them.

Offline snif

• Trusted Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2011, 02:52:19 PM »
Usually upgrading mercs is wasted money since you can find and hire higher level mercs with more/better skills.
If you can't pay for a new one (and his equipment) then you should consider keeping them for some time at lower tier than yours and when you can pay for something better dump them.

Actually with the introduction of the new skills I do not agree 100%, as good mercs are now harder to find, some of T4 mercs will do good In t5 (e.g. if you find a merc with Volley+ eagle eye+critical)... only problem is that you have to train them to lvl 45, before they are actually worth anything.

Offline robiolastex

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2011, 03:14:32 PM »
i agree with crassus, the best thing is remaining in t4 and looking for t5 mercs, then after found them, it's easier going to t5, i'm doing the same thing for t6 ;)