Author Topic: Forget All Quests...  (Read 3804 times)

Offline Foolsmate

• Tier 1
  • Yes We Can!
    • View Profile
Forget All Quests...
« on: October 12, 2011, 03:02:39 PM »
I am a ranger level 24 and I found, that the quests all all far to expensive. For example in the Great Wind Province my mercenaries are killed like flies and I constantly have to replenish mana and health with expensive potions. I am going one tier back (Mainland) and there I am going to level and to level and to level and to level...

Why make life complicated?  ???
The Pen Is Certainly Mightier Than The Sword, If You Have Nothing Better To Fight With.

Offline snif

• Trusted Member
    • View Profile
Re: Forget All Quests...
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2011, 03:10:28 PM »
you need to learn then which mercs to take and which skill combination is most important.
Mercenaries lvl indicate nothing, you can have all mercs at lvl 29, with all epic equipment and you will loose; but u can have all mercs at lvl 25 with the RIGHT skills combination with only rare equipment and you will win without loosing even 1 merc.

its all about learning the game ;).

I'll give you a small tip to start with ;)
find 2 ghost stalkers with Dual wield + Critical skill, give them 1 throwing knife with high damage and and the other with high critical... (make sure 1 of the throwing knives has range +1), now go kill some enemies ;), just a small tip in a sea of options

Good Luck