Author Topic: Arena?! Let's Fight!  (Read 2555 times)

Offline Crassus

• Cy-Borg Maker
  • Tier 4
    • View Profile
Arena?! Let's Fight!
« on: October 19, 2011, 08:12:47 AM »
At the old times of the Empire if someone wanted to challenge someone they were met at Arena and their blood was split on the arena sands... But after some changes the only thing that reminds those glorious days are the ever haunting ghosts of, long gone, heroes... Since the place is totally useless something must happen... So I suggest you lets prepare some tier/level based tournaments among the heroes who will dare to accept the challenge... There must be some reward for the winners...And some achievements... And some bonuses.... And...And... And I believe we should talk about it...

Offline snif

• Trusted Member
    • View Profile
Re: Arena?! Let's Fight!
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2011, 12:38:29 PM »
while I am in, and support the idea, wouldn't it be smarter to first fix all the existing bugs, before implementing a new module?

Offline Crassus

• Cy-Borg Maker
  • Tier 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2011, 12:50:58 PM »
This will not be a new module... Just a new feature. It's not hard to add a contest at fixed times. For example all the gladiators should be at Arena at 2pm server time or they will lose their fight. And after a series of Fights the first 3 or 5 gain some xp, gold, fame and achievement reward...

As for the bugs I believe is another story and sad. But they shouldn't hold down the further development of game features. Don't forget a new version of IH have been announced...

Offline Johnnie

• Community Manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2011, 04:14:52 PM »
Thanks, Crassus  :)

We already have it in mind and planning to implement sth like that in near future  :)
As well as many other new stuff :)