Author Topic: New sugestion for game!  (Read 3123 times)

Offline ViciUss

• Tier 1
  • NoFeaR
    • View Profile
New sugestion for game!
« on: November 24, 2011, 09:19:26 AM »
hii, I have and I propose to IH .... based on what my idea? on a small PvP between ranks canpionat here would result in the following way: For example Rang2 imperial city to locate a tavern which to make submissions view a tour and will be attended by all members of the world, rang2 well understood in the end to be named, for example, the best warrior devastating to have something on your profile as master craftsman, where he writes champion tier 2 warrior devastating, so it will be of course, the best warrior and guardian, with magicians, and of course as every ranking tournament to be one once a month ... another idea would be: the winner to take the bonus of winning a gun, if possible, different from what is on the server, made ​​by a progamator. (who won a tournament in a month, not to have the right to participate in next month even if there is in the same rank) This means that two weapons should warrior (one hand and a sword hammer), 2 sticks for magicians, and hunters threw a spear or knives, go with a shield and a crossbow or bow that ... can I come with us to complete, if a progamator would contact me and I say what you can do and what not ... and of course will wait on you with new ideas about this tournament that I think should be held once a month.

Edit reason:Change the title "Mew suggestion" is sounds funny.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2011, 09:53:38 AM by Crassus »
NoFeaR

Offline Crassus

• Cy-Borg Maker
  • Tier 4
    • View Profile
Re: New sugestion for game!
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2011, 09:50:54 AM »
If I get it right then I like your Idea. It's not very original though... As you can see here:
http://forum.imperialhero.org/int/index.php?topic=15871.0

Even so it's good to have players with suggestions!
Now as for
if a progamator would contact me and I say what you can do and what not ...

Why wait for someone to contact you in person and not write here so everybody is able to read/add/correct and improve your idea?

P.S. Please avoid multi-posting the same, and use the proper forum location for your topics. Thank you.

Offline ViciUss

• Tier 1
  • NoFeaR
    • View Profile
Re: New sugestion for game!
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2011, 01:19:15 PM »
If I get it right then I like your Idea. It's not very original though... As you can see here:
http://forum.imperialhero.org/int/index.php?topic=15871.0

Even so it's good to have players with suggestions!
Now as for
Why wait for someone to contact you in person and not write here so everybody is able to read/add/correct and improve your idea?

P.S. Please avoid multi-posting the same, and use the proper forum location for your topics. Thank you.

First I want to apologize for the double post. I did double post because I could not find the right place where to post. and so now I noticed that you discussed something about arena but notes that these players are reluctant to fax may arena more often the lack of science of what happens there ... and new ideas can add so called PvP tournament always because I did not write everything that I wanted to be in this tower are very bad because the chapter to formulate something in English and my native language in English takes a while. to return to the topic so to fill that entry is not free to make some money managers to input or diamonds but not all ranks as the lowest to have an easier entry. I wanted to contact me wonder if a programmer can make it sal bonuses to weapons that will be given as a prize, or be so weak as to aveturi tournament that was the idea to want to participate to make something useful and we help finish the adventures that are very heavy and strong arms are missing after conservation measures

« Last Edit: November 24, 2011, 01:36:49 PM by ViciUss »
NoFeaR