Author Topic: Bank and some questions  (Read 1827 times)

Offline Kekavac

• Translator
    • View Profile
Bank and some questions
« on: January 02, 2012, 10:50:39 PM »
Well,I have some questions for administrators about bank.  :)
If in IH world we can to borrow gold in bank,why can't we in diamonds to borrow?It is stupid to borrow 156606 gold on 51 level I think.It should be litlle higher and than the game would be funnier.About with safing money in bank,the bank take from us 1% of all money for tax,why than bank can't to give us some bonus for safing in bank(for year about 20 % or for a month 5%).Why I can't to safe in bank diamonds(Also to get some bonus for safing,about 2%for month and 10% for a year).
I suggest and I think that all IH world want that.Happy New year to everybady,a lot of money and luck in real life and funny playing on IH. :)

Kek   *BOSS*
“The higher the monkey climbs the more him expose”

Offline Crassus

• Cy-Borg Maker
  • Tier 4
    • View Profile
Re: Bank and some questions
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2012, 03:27:25 PM »
There is reasons behind these restrictions. The reason of low amount of gold are given, is just for not exploiting the loans. Players can borrow large amount of gold then send them to their main account or friend's account and then abandon the hero and his depth.

In past, bank was paying interest! But this allow players to keep no gold on them and there wasn't any point to loot someone. To force players keep more gold with them they turned bank to vault.

As for diamonds, there is no reason for safe keeping and since it's they way the company makes money to pay salaries and bills, there is no point for interest there, or logic, when the game gives you many free diamonds and an in-game diamond market for gold.