Author Topic: Recipes  (Read 2921 times)

Offline Gambit

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
Recipes
« on: July 16, 2009, 02:07:35 PM »
First - great job with the auction house - love the sub categories.  It has made it much easier to search.

The problem, several of the armorsmith recipes have the wrong color ribbon.  Leather and chainmail and 2-3 others.  It is very obvious now if you list a sub category and then see the wrong color ribbon where they all should be uniform.  I am reluctant to buy without knowing if it is an art error or if it is likely to interfere with learning the recipe.

Once again, really like the changes.  This may make it easier to hunt down other problems.

Gambit - beta server

chegewara

Re: Recipes
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2009, 03:01:09 PM »
this is only art error and programmers working on it. you can buy this recipes and you will learn it 8)

Offline isolde

• Tier 5
    • View Profile
Re: Recipes
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2009, 09:42:54 AM »
First - great job with the auction house - love the sub categories.  It has made it much easier to search.

The problem, several of the armorsmith recipes have the wrong color ribbon.  Leather and chainmail and 2-3 others.  It is very obvious now if you list a sub category and then see the wrong color ribbon where they all should be uniform.  I am reluctant to buy without knowing if it is an art error or if it is likely to interfere with learning the recipe.

Once again, really like the changes.  This may make it easier to hunt down other problems.

Gambit - beta server

I have tested almost all of the wrong color recipes and they are for armorsmith, if that helps :)