Author Topic: Stop Mercenary Experience  (Read 4377 times)

Offline Cuorion

• Ye Goode Olde
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Stop Mercenary Experience
« on: March 15, 2012, 12:44:36 AM »
Right now, in the "Common" tab of "Settings" there are 3 choices.

Stop Hero Experience
   Stop Hero and Mercenaries Experience

I think there should be a "Stop Mercenaries Experience" choice as well. What do you say?
We are simple humans (except Cuorion he is AI cyborg under development  :D)  and humans some times do mistakes...

Offline TaniaR

• Tier 4
    • View Profile
Re: Stop Mercenary Experience
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2012, 02:20:59 AM »

Stop Hero Experience

I think there should be a "Stop Mercenaries Experience" choice as well. What do you say?

Heeeey..... you stole mi idea.... *GIRL_CRAZY* *WRITE* .........I need this option....... *WIZARD*

Offline robiolastex

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2012, 02:55:58 PM »

Stop Hero Experience

hmmm... why should someone desire to stop merc's exp?
« Last Edit: March 15, 2012, 03:07:15 PM by robiolastex »

Offline ariu

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2012, 04:43:25 PM »
hmmm... why should someone desire to stop merc's exp?

+1

Offline Cuorion

• Ye Goode Olde
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2012, 04:55:00 PM »
I am currently level 33 and got a level 39 fury merc. I don't want him to get to 40 and get penalty on castle wars until I get 39 myself. ???
We are simple humans (except Cuorion he is AI cyborg under development  :D)  and humans some times do mistakes...

Offline Theatra

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2012, 06:00:39 PM »
I agree with Cuorion truly madly deeply. *FRIEND* I have two lvl 40 mercs, and they get a penalty, but I have a lvl 34 merc, which I need to level up, but it makes it hard if I am facing stronger opponents and it needs all the merc-power. Therefore, I can only attack a limited strength opponent with the 3 mercs left that are below lvl 40 and the experience I get is very limited due to that.
There is hope, but not for us.

Offline Crassus

• Cy-Borg Maker
  • Tier 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2012, 11:16:51 AM »
I don't really agree with this suggestion...
When I was level up I thought it too! (who didn't...)
But after a while I thought, this should be applied to each merc! So if you have one lvl 39 to stop him from gaining xp but the others to continue!
But why?! You simply can stop using that merc at dungeon fights! You are able to have up to 11 mercs! So you can have some as reserves!!!
This way you are somewhat forced to have more mercs so you need more equipment... so bigger need on market etc...

Offline Cuorion

• Ye Goode Olde
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2012, 12:56:34 PM »
But why?! You simply can stop using that merc at dungeon fights! You are able to have up to 11 mercs! So you can have some as reserves!!!
This way you are somewhat forced to have more mercs so you need more equipment... so bigger need on market etc...

The market is already short on goods as is, to be honest. It's been a month that I'm looking for an epic Fighter's Pride, it's not even a rare recipe. Let's not talk about rarer items, such as Anaconda's Prey (I only know it exists because I saw it equiped on someone ONCE).

As I see it, it's important for a game to have as many useful options as possible, even if some people would use them and some others wouldn't.
You know how difficult it is to find mercenaries worth your money, and when you finally find one, it's a bit frustrating to be practically useless without blocking your own XP.