Author Topic: A bug  (Read 4094 times)

Offline ariu

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
A bug
« on: April 12, 2012, 06:49:32 AM »

Im commander of that outpost but cant equip or interact with the guards.And i was told that there should be an equip button in the lower corner.
thanks in advance

Offline Crassus

• Cy-Borg Maker
  • Tier 4
    • View Profile
Re: A bug
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2012, 11:51:12 AM »
This isn't a bug!
You said you are commander at outpost! You are not the commanders of the guards!
To be able to equip guards you have to be Leader, First Officer or Guard Commander! Ask from your leader to appoint a guard team to you! Then you will be able to equip them, relocate them and heal them! But to be able to become Guard Commander you must have at least one point at "City Guards Commander" skill. (More points will allow you to be commander at more teams)

Offline ariu

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2012, 02:49:06 PM »
Maybe your right,i may not have been assigned a group :)
As always thanks for your help,i appreciate it.

Offline newcomer

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2012, 03:22:32 PM »
This isn't a bug!
You said you are commander at outpost! You are not the commanders of the guards!
To be able to equip guards you have to be Leader, First Officer or Guard Commander! Ask from your leader to appoint a guard team to you! Then you will be able to equip them, relocate them and heal them! But to be able to become Guard Commander you must have at least one point at "City Guards Commander" skill. (More points will allow you to be commander at more teams)

Well, I have a hero, commander of a castle and she can equip guards, stationed in her area without any problem. I had a hero, commander of an outpost, not so long ago and he equiped the guards, stationed there, again without any problem. I believe ariu reported a bug.
..ave Europa nostra vera Patria...

Dominia - The Prophecy

Offline Crassus

• Cy-Borg Maker
  • Tier 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2012, 03:51:38 PM »
No I checked! If you are outpost/Castle commander you are unable to equip guards!
You have to be City Guards Commander to be able to equip them.

Perhaps that was a feature they removed, I don't know... But now only City Guards Commanders and Leader with First Officer can "play" with the guards...

Offline newcomer

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2012, 06:22:05 PM »
Indeed. I checked it too. A commander of simple outpost can't do things with guards, situated on this position anymore. This is a brand new feature. I am sure of it. On the other hand, castle commanders still have rights to do whatever they want with city guards (same rights as those of the deputy and boss)
« Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 06:26:13 PM by newcomer »

Dominia - The Prophecy

Offline ariu

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2012, 07:08:56 PM »
Ok thanks,nice to know its not a bug.  ;)

Offline newcomer

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2012, 08:45:55 AM »
Ok thanks,nice to know its not a bug.  ;)

...the question is, what's the point of this new feature. It's a restrictive measure, no doubt about it. But what is the logic behind it.. why it is implemented... honestly I don't have a clue...

Dominia - The Prophecy

Offline ariu

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2012, 02:48:05 PM »
Fully agree with you there.