Author Topic: Page Box on Cache  (Read 4471 times)

Offline Cuorion

• Ye Goode Olde
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Page Box on Cache
« on: August 07, 2012, 11:00:09 PM »
Please, please, oh please, add a little box in hero cache so we can just type the page we want and click "go" or something, instead of clicking "Next Page" until the end of Time... *UNDECIDED*
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 11:10:44 PM by Cuorion »
We are simple humans (except Cuorion he is AI cyborg under development  :D)  and humans some times do mistakes...

Offline TaniaR

• Tier 4
    • View Profile
Re: Page Box on Cache
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2012, 11:12:07 PM »
 *HUNTER* But....... You just can press the page number in cache, to choose page you need.......  *HUNTER*

Offline Cuorion

• Ye Goode Olde
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2012, 11:37:36 PM »
Well, I entered t5 last week, and after a bit of searching I found out that the fastest way to get to level 45 is farm my life out of The Dark Cult Monastery. Then I saw I was dropping around 5 spirit potions and 2 health potions in each fight, so I thought I could provide some of the remaining ones to my alt and my guildmates. Well, for the last days my routine involves the following:

Click Hero. Click Cache. Click page 5. Click page 7. Click page 9. Click page 11. Click page 13. [...] Click page 37. Think: "Oh, health potions!" Start sending health potions to Bag. [...] Empty bag to outpost stash. Notice you need x more to fill it. Click Hero. Click Cache. Click page 5. Click page 7. Click page 9. Click page 11. Click page 13. [...] Click page 45. Think: "Oh nice, more health potions!" Start sending health potions to Bag. [...] Fill outpost stash. Logout. Login Alt. Empty outpost stash. Logout. Login Main. Click Hero. Click Cache. Click page 5. Click page 7. Click page 9. Click page 11. Click page 13. [...] Click page 46. Think: "Oh well, health potions." Start sending health potions to Bag. [...] Fill outpost for guildmates.

After a couple of days, I'm like "YOU GODDAMN HEALTH POTS, WHERE ON EARTH DID YOU HIDE AGAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN??!?!" :(
We are simple humans (except Cuorion he is AI cyborg under development  :D)  and humans some times do mistakes...

Offline Crassus

• Cy-Borg Maker
  • Tier 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2012, 01:05:08 AM »
I feel you!!!
Here is what I did...
Hero, cache. Page 1. Rubbish, select all, sell to vendor. Page 1 (new) rubbish and potions, select potions, send to inventory. page 1 (semi-new) rubbish, select all, sell to vendor. Page 1 good item & potions send them to inventory. Page 1, potions, inventory full, send them to house... when house is full, move potions from inventory and house to guildmates and outposts and guild stash and secondary account, then repeat until either no more room left either cache is empty... Just be careful not to sell items that you need.

Instead of text box I believe a filter (like the one at auction house) would be better...

Offline TaniaR

• Tier 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2012, 03:31:46 AM »
 :D ...... I am doing like Crassus..... after I finish all my AP and traveling to city......  Hero_Cache_Weapons_select all_ sale to vendor...._armor_select all_ sell to vendor.... jewelry_sellect all_sell to vendor_....recipes_select all_sell to vendor..... And to the end.....It's left only 2-3 pages with All, that's mean potions food and tools..... *WRITE*
« Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 03:50:02 AM by TaniaR »

Offline Cuorion

• Ye Goode Olde
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2012, 02:50:10 PM »
And to the end.....It's left only 2-3 pages with All, that's mean potions food and tools..... *WRITE*

I got 40 pages of spirit potions right now, and another 20 with mixed health and spirit. ???

Offline robiolastex

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2012, 06:11:47 PM »
you shouldn't loot the potions merchant... that poor guy earn honestly his gold and you steal his potions  *hmm*

Offline Cuorion

• Ye Goode Olde
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2012, 04:53:21 PM »
That guy has too few potions compared to me. ::)