Author Topic: diamonds  (Read 2435 times)

Offline dario257

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
diamonds
« on: October 07, 2012, 10:30:33 PM »
today i bought 4-5times  diamonds (sms) on old way, because i knew my pin number for my account when i did not on computer.when i log on i saw that i dont have diamonds because pin number has been changed and the number of diamonds that get for the same money is a half of situation that has been before.what's going on??money on my mobile you take, but no diamonds for it, please answer me because i am angry on manipulating like that.now for 6,10kn in croatia you get 10 diamonds, but a few days before i could get 20 diamonds for the same money.that is burglary and robbery.explanation please as soon as possible.thanks

Offline Crassus

• Cy-Borg Maker
  • Tier 4
    • View Profile
Re: diamonds
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2012, 11:13:31 PM »
After we talked at chat a little more I can see why you are angry...

In the past you bought for the same amount of money the double diamonds. But IO money/diamonds rates (aka prises) hasn't change!
This means that either Croatian SMS provider increased his charges either new phone taxes applied to your country!
Either way, count the SMS you send in order to verify the times you bought with SMS. After that contact support and explain/complain about the issue! I believe they will be glad to hear about it!
And perhaps they seriously consider finding another cheaper SMS provider for your country!

Also at future I suggest you to use Pay-pal... Yes you be able to buy only bigger amount of diamonds and spend at once bigger amounts of money but at least that way, the prizes are stable and the transaction is easy!

If you don't know how and you are interested, either contact a friend of yours who buys stuff from E-bay either ask here to explain you the way you can use Pay-pal.

Offline dario257

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
Re: diamonds
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2012, 12:25:48 PM »
everything is solved positive, i got answer on mail.thanks