Author Topic: arena  (Read 3416 times)

Offline mafyotul

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
arena
« on: February 02, 2013, 11:49:53 PM »
In the PvP Arena you fight a randomly chosen hero. Level difference between rivals can be up to 4 levels. The heroes start with their maximum Health and Spirit. Equipment does not lose durability. You can fight the same enemy once per 24 hours. At least 10 minutes have to pass between hero's fights (5 minutes for Premium Members).
if its so why after a player from  ...АСПАРУХ make me with 0 durability after a few battles from 10 to 10 seconds hi start to challenge me with all his heroes lots on number ...... i lose more then 250 points .....and the time says 10 minutes not 10 seconds
« Last Edit: February 02, 2013, 11:54:09 PM by mafyotul »

Offline Crassus

• Cy-Borg Maker
  • Tier 4
    • View Profile
Re: arena
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2013, 12:45:57 AM »
You can select the hero you want to fight from the statistics menu if you press the crossed swords.
As for the time... well you can fight again and again in seconds using a diamond each time to remove the count down...

As for the durability loss... If the loss is from the PVP fights then it's a bug! And in fact I believe this is the first time some one encounters something like that...

Offline Dark

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2013, 01:06:59 AM »
I think mayo meant that 1 player attack him in PVP with many heroes attack after attack. And this can obviously happen because 10 minutes you need to wait when YOU challenge enemies. To be clear 1 hero can attack once per 10 minutes (5 with premium) but if you log in to other hero and challenge, then change hero to other and challange again you can normally challenge 1 player with many accounts but not more than once in 24 h. This 10/5 minutes apply when you are challenging a hero and not if 10 heroes challenge you one after the other :)

Offline mafyotul

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2013, 01:14:56 PM »
thats the point .....why this rule its not apply here to ... that mean if u have 0 in 1 minute u can have 1000 challenges ..... i think this its not fair  ;)   

Offline Crassus

• Cy-Borg Maker
  • Tier 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2013, 11:47:50 AM »
 A little confused here...
What is the actual issue?

In my opinion is the durability loss! The other "issues" are explainable...

Offline mafyotul

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2013, 06:10:07 PM »
what i wanna tell its the time of the challenges must be 10 min 5 to premium  even if  u are challenged. not just  the one ho challenge  ;)