Author Topic: Adventure  (Read 5718 times)

Offline NeverGiveUpP

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
Adventure
« on: January 14, 2013, 03:17:15 PM »
I have a problem with the last step of the adventure " The Armor Bearer " .
I have killed the Family but only the adventure " War Of The Lords " was completed .

Nickname: NeverGiveUpP
REALM 2

There is a screenshot :

Offline Crassus

• Cy-Borg Maker
  • Tier 4
    • View Profile
Re: Adventure
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2013, 03:48:15 PM »
I am not sure that this is bug...
Just because the Family boss for the Armor Bearer quest is much harder!!! It may considered as different boss. That's why you didn't complete both quests...

Give it a try one more time, but I will ask at the office just to make sure about it.

(In past if you were at that situation, you encountered the harder "the armor bearer" quest's boss and you complete both quests together. But after some complains I believe they change it and made it to have pass through the dungeon 2 times...)

Offline NeverGiveUpP

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2013, 03:59:06 PM »
No , I am sure that is a bug because at my main account Andrey1 i completed both quests. I did that because i knew that the boss for The armor Bearer quest is much harder .

Offline Johnnie

• Community Manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2013, 04:53:04 PM »
It is not a bug. The bosses are different. They have different parameters, despite being from one and the same kind.
They drop different items and that is why they both cannot finsh the two adventures with one fight.

Note that in one and the same dungeon, there could be more than one boss and they are not necessarily of the same kind, they even might not be of the same category.

Offline Crassus

• Cy-Borg Maker
  • Tier 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2013, 04:58:13 PM »
I think it gives you the boss from the quest you have active... And by active I mean you completed a step last...
If you have active the "hard" quest then you fight with the hard boss and you get both completed. If not you have to go through 2 times to face the different bosses.

Offline PrimeACC

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2013, 05:02:11 PM »
crassus is right here, because I try the same way before 1 month and I win both storylines.

Offline Wolverine_

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2013, 05:28:04 PM »
not a bug, really different bosses, and the last is more difficult..   maybe you have to arrive at the same time in the mission, but without trying to pass some of them separately before, if you try one before the second arrive in family too, game will consider only one... this happened to a friend of mine  ...  and you will need go again to finish the other
« Last Edit: January 14, 2013, 05:31:32 PM by Wolverine_ »

Offline NeverGiveUpP

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2013, 11:21:12 PM »
Crassus I did both adventures with my main account and I killed the easyer boss . I know that here are two bosses  , one with  40 agility and 60 dexterity and one with agility 390 and 195 dexterity .  The easyer boss is enough fot both adventures .

Offline nikk

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2013, 03:25:03 AM »
unfortunately now you can't finish both stories in one shot.I noticed too.My prize is weak tournament preservation set and I am mystic.Doesn't worth it for me 8)

Offline Danchello

• Tier 1
  • Danchello.DFA.Realm 2 / Dan_Juan. Sentinel. Realm3
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2013, 05:46:27 AM »
If you ask me - it is bug if you finish both quest with 1 battle !
They have different  bosses and is normal to win against both of them to finish both quests  ;)
Danchello.DFA.Realm 2/ Dan_Juan. Sentinel. Realm3

Offline mafyotul

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2013, 02:16:20 PM »
this its an old thing i finish the same way :D all 2 at one battle but its possible like the game to give u just one ...then try again that happened with mafy3 ... and i pass :D from 2 different bosses :D