Author Topic: banned guild avatar  (Read 11862 times)

Offline mafyotul

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
banned guild avatar
« on: January 24, 2013, 07:19:35 PM »
it says 24 h but it pass 3 days ....... guild keenblacknights ....... and its good to be given a message first a notice after if that guild will not remove to deleted

Offline Crassus

• Cy-Borg Maker
  • Tier 4
    • View Profile
Re: banned guild avatar
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2013, 07:22:56 PM »
I believe you are the first guild at international forum that managed to get their banner banned...
If it isn't trouble send me a link to the banner with private message just to feed my curiosity. If it is trouble don't bother.

Anyway I will request the office's eye on that issue... Some countdown must be stack or something...

Offline mafyotul

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2013, 10:08:14 PM »
well i dont know the link n that time venom was first officer ...it something off Romanian history find on a forum about the romanian people ho join the ss troops in 1944 i will ask him about the link 

Offline Crassus

• Cy-Borg Maker
  • Tier 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2013, 11:04:41 PM »
Well supporting political views from modern history can have such effect! Specially when they are at the losing side and have branded with major evil acts.
The fact that such banners causing trouble isn't because we suppress the freedom or anything like that. Is simply because it will start major conflicts between people who support for their reasons the opposite sites. Because many find it insulting or provoking.

Also note that games, as Wolfenstein (not the 2009 version) where banned or released with altered versions to several regions of the world removing "evil" symbols or references.

If you would like to talk about such issues or history (by being really careful) I would be glad since I love WW1-WW2 eras...

Offline mafyotul

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2013, 08:02:59 PM »
but what about that banned avatar ....... it still there after 4-5 days ...... i don't get it why its say 24 h and last unlimited

Offline Crassus

• Cy-Borg Maker
  • Tier 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2013, 12:40:43 PM »
I have informed them about the issue. Robiolastex also did it as they informed me.
But they had other issues to attend to... and it was Friday... Now they will be back Monday.
Sadly the next week I will be semi-none active in order to remind them... I will leave a message in order Robi do it...

Offline mafyotul

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2013, 11:34:25 PM »
no need i will be on robio' head :)) its a former  friend of mine so i have him on my list :))) but if nothing happens i will be right back here :D   

Offline mafyotul

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2013, 05:05:02 PM »
tomorrow its Friday again ....and another weekend ...... in this way the ban will last for ever .... i see no one take care of those things ...it much easy to give a ban and much hard to remove it when its a bug ...... oooh i forget i need to have some relations here to remove that BUG ....ho have relations here can make someone to give a ban ....so what it the point of this game

Offline mix2mix

• Cro Moderator
  • Tier 4
  • Cro Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2013, 05:40:42 PM »
You must be careful when put avatar on guild. Be patient, it will be resolved. :)

Offline Johnnie

• Community Manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2013, 05:40:27 PM »
The problem has been fixed.

Offline mafyotul

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2013, 03:55:53 PM »
 >:( >:( >:( what fixed  >:( >:( >:( still the same thing ...if was fixed i was able to upload a new one but i cannot upload nothing

Offline Crassus

• Cy-Borg Maker
  • Tier 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2013, 06:51:49 PM »
You can't upload because of the message or because even if you do upload the picture doesn't show up?

If it is the second you will have to resize the picture to fit the box... (check the size of another guild to determine at what size you should transform yours...) Sadly you don't get any "error" or any message if this is the case... And it is almost impossible to figure out what is going on...

Offline mafyotul

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2013, 10:38:43 PM »
first one because the message i think ...it not show anything to upload ....

Offline mafyotul

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2013, 10:58:22 PM »
if someone can give me a site where i can upload i make a screen shot where you can see the upload scripts are totally missing ...so if they are not existing i cannot change the guild image 

Offline Crassus

• Cy-Borg Maker
  • Tier 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2013, 12:22:27 AM »
you can create an account at photobucket.com and from there manage and upload your pictures...
I believe you can even resize them there... Or upload pictures that you want to show us at forum...