Author Topic: Working in the Tavern for gold - part II  (Read 3419 times)

Offline DangerRanger

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
Working in the Tavern for gold - part II
« on: July 29, 2009, 11:32:59 PM »
Oton,

My point is that information should be correct, both in content and form.  You and your team are obviously working very hard to produce the best possible experience and the statement, "You can work in the Tavern for wages in gold. The amount of gold you receive per hour equals to your level."  is correct neither in content, nor form.  If you want to avoid the issue entirely, why not just say, "You can work in the Tavern for wages in gold." and leave it at that?

Trying to be helpful, here.

DR

Offline isolde

• Tier 5
    • View Profile
Re: Working in the Tavern for gold - part II
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2009, 01:49:48 PM »
Oton,

My point is that information should be correct, both in content and form.  You and your team are obviously working very hard to produce the best possible experience and the statement, "You can work in the Tavern for wages in gold. The amount of gold you receive per hour equals to your level."  is correct neither in content, nor form.  If you want to avoid the issue entirely, why not just say, "You can work in the Tavern for wages in gold." and leave it at that?

Trying to be helpful, here.

DR

Well, "equals to " is not gramatically correct and since the increases are not equal to the level exactly - content wise it is also vague.

Maybe something like : The ammount of gold you receive per hour increases with each consecutive hero level or just "The ammount of gold you receive per hour increases as the hero levels up. "

Oton

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2009, 02:00:35 PM »
"You can work in the Tavern for wages in gold. The amount of gold you receive increases as you raise your level."

How's this?

Offline radooo

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2009, 02:23:05 PM »
it's better :)

Oton

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2009, 02:27:32 PM »
So be it...
Jedi.

Offline isolde

• Tier 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2009, 03:00:01 AM »
"You can work in the Tavern for wages in gold. The amount of gold you receive increases as you raise your level."

How's this?

Sounds unequivocally clear to me  ;D

P.S. And they all lived happily everafter :D

P.P.S. OMG, I am spamming in bugs !!!