Author Topic: Haroda Tavern Quests  (Read 2097 times)

Offline DangerRanger

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
Haroda Tavern Quests
« on: August 01, 2009, 07:29:44 AM »
A couple of word choice and grammatical issues would make the following sentences read a bit better:

Quest #1 Imperial City is making major reconstructions of several of its strategic military bases in Wondrous Caves. The army has requested additional 7 amount of Topaz. And, of course, they need those materials yesterday. The reward is good, if you lay a hand.

Should read:  Imperial City is making major renovations to several of its strategic military bases in Wondrous Caves. The army has requested an additional 7 Topaz Gems. And, of course, they need those materials yesterday. The reward is good, if you lend a hand.

Quest #2:  I hear you have a reputation of descent crafter. Let me tell you something, my friend. Words don’t impress me. Deeds do. So, if you are as half good as they say, it won’t be a problem for you to make me 5 of Crude Opal Ring, right? Now get to work and get back to me when you’re done.

Should be:  I hear you have a reputation of a decent crafter. Let me tell you something, my friend; words don’t impress me, deeds do. So, if you are half good as they say, it won’t be a problem for you to make me 5 of Crude Opal Ring, right? Now get to work and get back to me when you’re done.

All the best,

DR

Oton

Re: Haroda Tavern Quests
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2009, 10:58:35 AM »
A couple of word choice and grammatical issues would make the following sentences read a bit better:

Quest #1 Imperial City is making major reconstructions of several of its strategic military bases in Wondrous Caves. The army has requested additional 7 amount of Topaz. And, of course, they need those materials yesterday. The reward is good, if you lay a hand.

Should read:  Imperial City is making major renovations to several of its strategic military bases in Wondrous Caves. The army has requested an additional 7 Topaz Gems. And, of course, they need those materials yesterday. The reward is good, if you lend a hand.

Quest #2:  I hear you have a reputation of descent crafter. Let me tell you something, my friend. Words don’t impress me. Deeds do. So, if you are as half good as they say, it won’t be a problem for you to make me 5 of Crude Opal Ring, right? Now get to work and get back to me when you’re done.

Should be:  I hear you have a reputation of a decent crafter. Let me tell you something, my friend; words don’t impress me, deeds do. So, if you are half good as they say, it won’t be a problem for you to make me 5 of Crude Opal Ring, right? Now get to work and get back to me when you’re done.

All the best,

DR
Thanx, fixed.
Regrettably, I cant's fix Topaz Gems, because the system generates the quantity, by choosing the item from the data-base. And the name of the item is static.