Author Topic: Dsitributing Skill Points - after Level 15  (Read 2407 times)

Offline DangerRanger

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
Dsitributing Skill Points - after Level 15
« on: August 05, 2009, 06:51:47 PM »
As I just increased my level - to 17, it showed that I had the opportunity to distribute 1 Skill Point in Basic Skills and 1 Skill Point to distribute in Ghost Stalker.  I then distributed my 1 skill point in Basic Skills and afterwards, both the total in skill points and ghost stalker points showed Zero!  So, my point is that it is very misleading to portray one point in each category without a disclaimer that says it's ACTUALLY one point for both (if that's the case).  Otherwise, there is a bug that for two levels now has only given me 1 point when it should have been 2. 

Thanks!

Offline Tiger

• Community Manager
    • View Profile
Re: Dsitributing Skill Points - after Level 15
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2009, 06:55:15 PM »
Nope, you had 1 skill point in total. you coudl put them in basic or advanced skill, but after you put 1, you dont have anymore. You gain 1 skill pint per lvl, but its your choice where you put them.

Offline Geomaticus

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2009, 07:21:48 PM »
Tiger, DR isn't disputing that, he is saying that the setup or description was misleading and that it should have been more clear that there was only 1 point to be used.
Search the forum - read the FAQ's and News - Don't multi-post

Offline Tiger

• Community Manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2009, 07:55:30 PM »
I know. but most of players didnt have that problem. It shows skill points on 2 places. So people who scroll down, could easier see how much skil points they have and they dont need to return up to check it. But everybody who distributed skill points certanly noticed that when you distribute 1 point, skill points are decreased on both places. he as lvl 17 should notice it till now. :)