General Category > General Talk

Why the Bulgarian forum is separate from the others?

(1/2) > >>

_Isis_:
i creat this topic in bulgarian forum,  but like most of things that i post , they erase and tell me post in international forum (but here, we have no news more),  and, i have just one question more, why bulgarian are different for other countries?  many things changed this last 3 years, maybe join everybody could be interesting, i see in game lot of brazilians (my guild), but here i have romanian, bulgarian, albanes,  and nobody is different to me,  just speak other language, we have google chrome now,  and he can translate almost everything for us,   I hate when someone tries to shut me up, ignoring me  , thank you for attention

robiolastex:
Hi! The forums are separated just because they hadn't been created simultaneously. The bulgarian one was created from the ashes of alpha test forum and this one was created little later. No racial differences or anything similar  :)

_Isis_:
but much time has passed, it could now be rethought, and join everyone would be much excited, this is a suggestion   ;)

mix2mix:
You must be patient and check every day in tavern, rarely occur, but you can find them. I hired one a few days ago for mix4mix. You need only patience and of course LUCK  ;)

_Isis_:
yes Matra, sometimes google translate dont help me  :D  i wrote in portuguese  :-[

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version