Author Topic: Why the Bulgarian forum is separate from the others?  (Read 5000 times)

Offline _Isis_

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
Why the Bulgarian forum is separate from the others?
« on: November 18, 2013, 11:47:41 AM »
i creat this topic in bulgarian forum,  but like most of things that i post , they erase and tell me post in international forum (but here, we have no news more),  and, i have just one question more, why bulgarian are different for other countries?  many things changed this last 3 years, maybe join everybody could be interesting, i see in game lot of brazilians (my guild), but here i have romanian, bulgarian, albanes,  and nobody is different to me,  just speak other language, we have google chrome now,  and he can translate almost everything for us,   I hate when someone tries to shut me up, ignoring me  , thank you for attention

Offline robiolastex

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Why the Bulgarian forum is separate from the others?
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2013, 02:53:29 PM »
Hi! The forums are separated just because they hadn't been created simultaneously. The bulgarian one was created from the ashes of alpha test forum and this one was created little later. No racial differences or anything similar  :)

Offline _Isis_

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2013, 04:07:08 PM »
but much time has passed, it could now be rethought, and join everyone would be much excited, this is a suggestion   ;)

Offline mix2mix

• Cro Moderator
  • Tier 4
  • Cro Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2013, 12:00:52 PM »
You must be patient and check every day in tavern, rarely occur, but you can find them. I hired one a few days ago for mix4mix. You need only patience and of course LUCK  ;)

Offline _Isis_

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2013, 12:54:59 PM »
yes Matra, sometimes google translate dont help me  :D  i wrote in portuguese  :-[

Offline robiolastex

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2013, 06:41:38 PM »
albanian no albanes :) robiolastex you remember when you showed me your tier 6 mercs? i guess yes.. i have one question, which citty gives that mystic with max heal skill? i am looking everywhere but...

You reminded me of how much time I needed to find those two mercs with 10 healing.. if I'm not wrong I've found them in ancient waters but not 100% sure because it has been a lot of time ago.

EDIT: I went to Karaganda Island to look for mercs for mere curiosity and I think my luck is high  *hihi*

But I don't need it because all my mercenary spots are busy..
« Last Edit: November 21, 2013, 07:09:00 PM by robiolastex »