Author Topic: Lost Guards  (Read 7659 times)

Offline _Isis_

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
Lost Guards
« on: November 21, 2013, 02:25:26 PM »
my guild is having lot of bugs this last days,  first:  bug attack bloody castle i think i spend about 5 days to finish one attack, ok solved, but... when i got this castle, i lost my guards  and (hum another bug, only one guard from each group fight, the other no- this is the second bug), and i pay them about 10 days ago,  my guild spent 50.000.000  not cheap, soon need pay again but not use yet.... well,  need sold some diamonds to get all this gold, but the worst  i lost them - 3 bug, cant find in any outpost, maybe they are lost in my outpost destroyed when my guild took the castle,  could somebody check this to us, please?

Offline robiolastex

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Lost Guards
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2013, 06:39:16 PM »
It wasn't easy to understand.. How did you lose the guards? During the battle against the blood castle or after you took it?

Offline _Isis_

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2013, 06:47:30 PM »
Durind the fight i had bug cause they dont fight complet, and after take the castle, all crepusculo heroes was moved to castle, but all guards that i sent, disappeared

Offline robiolastex

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2013, 07:31:38 PM »
Tomorrow it'll be checked and solved as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvence.

Offline _Isis_

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2013, 12:27:11 PM »